1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Room rewards

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Googleboots, Jun 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Googleboots

Googleboots Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Forgive me if this has been answered 1000 times, but regarding redeeming rooms on MyVegas- Can you redeem only one type of room reward? Or can you redeem multiples of the same type? Example- Are you only allowed to redeem for one Midweek, one Midweek Bonus, and one Weekend night? or could you get 3 Midweek comps? 3 Midweek bonus? Trying to plan for my next trip..

Thanks!

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Quick answer: It depends.

Most if not all of the bonus night rewards you can redeem for 3 of them, but not everywhere lets you use those nights in a row. The regular room rewards have a limit of 1 per user. Always check the second page of the reward by clicking the "Next" button. It will tell you under "Purchase & Usage Limitations" how many you can redeem for.

3. Googleboots

Googleboots Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks! I should have looked :(

4. Sklem211

Sklem211 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bonus night room rewards can be redeemed up to 3 times per account but regular night room rewards can only be redeemed once. Some hotels do not allow more than one night to be redeemed in a row but others will and you can check the 2nd page terms and conditions to see if they do not allow "consecutive reservations". You can use Midweek, Weekend, and Bonus rewards together and even some hotels that say they don't allow consecutive reservations may allow it because it is different rewards but you're mileage may vary and it will likely depend on who you speak to when booking the rooms.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.