1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas question about sharing rewards...

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by JamieMarie, Apr 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JamieMarie

JamieMarie Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I didnt see this mentioned before and Im sorry if I missed it. But...does the person who cashed in on the LP points need to be the person to use them in Vegas? For instance if my mother cashed in her points for my trip can I use the reward? Thanks for any help!

2. bruceb

bruceb Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't think that is possible. In January I had to show my Mlife card (and I believe ID) to pick up the comp slips for the food items. Had to show ID and mlife card at the front desk for the room.

bruce

3. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It depends.

When you redeem, you need to enter an mLife #. When you go to collect the reward, you need to show ID and mLife card. So if she redeemed under her own number, no.

It would be possible to redeem on one person's facebook account with another person's info and mlife #. But I would guess if you did that, ALL redemptions for that account would have to be for that person.

4. JamieMarie

JamieMarie Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok thanks! We may try it, but It wont be for a while as I am not going back to Vegas till the fall.

5. HorseVu

HorseVu Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Where do you see that? All it prompts for is first/last name, email address...

6. steveorama

steveorama Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you make a call to a Hotel to make a reservation with the redemption code you have to tell them your mLife number.
    If you redeem a code at the mLife booth, you have to show your mlife number.
    At the point of the first redemption that mLife number is attached to your online myVegas account.

7. vdarrell

vdarrell Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We had to show ID and MLife players card to redeem all our rewards in March

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.