1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Pussy Cat Doll Saloon at Planet Hollywood?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by sandlapper, Jan 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sandlapper

sandlapper Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I received an e-mail from the LasVegas.com site that spoke of the Pussycat Dolls Sloon at the Planet Hollywood. Specifically, this is what it said:

Pussycat Dolls Burlesque Saloon at the Planet Hollywood Resort brings the talents and sex appeal of the Pussycat Dolls into an interactive setting complete with gorgeous bartenders pouring shots and non-stop performances. This is burlesque, Las Vegas style, where all ladies are welcome to showcase their "inner Doll" with bar-tops for dancing in an over-the-top burlesque setting, unlike any other Las Vegas bars. Pussycat Dolls fill the room with eye candy, dancing inside a rhinestone-encrusted bathtub and on raised platforms throughout the 4,500-square-foot venue.

Does anyone know anything about this place? I went on the Planet Hollywood site and found no mention of it.

2. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All the times I have checked it has been roped off. I was told it only opens on select weekends???? Not sure if that is true or not. Oddly this is about the first mention I have heard of it on the boards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.