1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Park MGM concert venue merchandise

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by vegasqc, Apr 22, 2024.

1. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone ever noticed if you can buy concert merchandise outside the venue, by the entrance or a hotel gift shop ?

Would like to buy a Mariah Carey shirt but wont be attending the show.

If there's not ill wait till the show has started and ask one of the ticket usher if they can accompany me to the merch booth for aquick in and out doesnt cost anything to ask right ?

2. GabrielBFly

GabrielBFly Vegas Aficionado

Trips to Las Vegas:
    the store by registration has mimi merch! you can also get a few items online at https://www.amazon.com/mariahcarey

I'll be attending this Saturday's show as well so I'd be glad to buy anything you might want for you inside.

• Like Like x 2
  3. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info i want the 3rd shirt the one with the playing cards on the back Amazon has a huge fee of $16.28 for Shipping & Import Charges to Canada thats why i wanna buy it there instead ill try to get it on the 24 if it doesnt work might hit you up for your offer on saturday

• Like Like x 1
  4. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You were right they have all the merch at the gift shop by the check in thanks for the heads up

• Like Like x 2
  5. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    iI you buy it at the gift shop they scan your mgm rewards card and you get a discount i got 10% off, pretty sure they dont do that in the concert venue, you can also pay cash which is also a no in the venue

• Informative Informative x 1