1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Monte Carlo: Monaco Suite vs. Hotel32 Studio

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by seviay, Apr 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seviay

seviay High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Note: I don't need criticism about my choice of where to stay -- this is the only decent place (locations and furnishings-wise) that I can get comped July 4th weekend, so we're going with that.

I've stayed in a Monaco Suite before and liked that it was so close to the elevators and ice. Having a separate half bath was nice, also, in case someone needed to visit the office while the other person was showering :evillaugh
    It's still Monte Carlo, though.

I haven't ever stayed at the Hotel32, but I presume I won't be able to get anything above a studio comped there -- I haven't asked yet, however. Can anyone provide a comparison between the two? Also, if you have stayed in one of the smaller suites in Hotel32, I would appreciate hearing about that as well. Do all room reservations with Hotel32 come with the limo service, or is it just for the lofts and suites?

Thanks,
    Sev

2. offandon

offandon Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have not stayed there yet but will be for my upcoming trip. From what I have been able to learn, the Studio is the only room type at Hotel32 that will not include the limo service. Also, pricing for the Studio tends to run just above pricing for the Diamond Suite so unless they would comp you the Diamond Suite I would not think they would comp you the Studio at Hotel32, but never hurts to ask.

Not that you asked, but if I was choosing between a Studio at Hotel32 or one of the Suite types at the MC I would go with the Suite. I cannot imagine I would get enough use of the lounge or concierge to offset the smaller room and lower price of the suite in MC.

3. lotso-bear

lotso-bear VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wouldn't this be dependent if you needed butler service or what not?

4. seviay

seviay High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe they would comp a Diamond Suite but since it's a holiday weekend, I don't want to push it, and I would rather have a little extra room for them to comp off some/more room charges on the back end. Thanks for the info about H32. I think we'll stick with the Monaco Suite

5. Raleighgirl276

Raleighgirl276 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have stayed in both the Monaco Suite and the studio at Hotel 32. Limo is not included with the studio but they offered it to me at a reduced charge (can't remember how much but around $50). While I liked the snacks in the Hotel 32 lounge I would prefer the extra half bath if I had to decide between these two choices. Have fun! No matter which you choose, you'll be in Vegas! :)

6. seviay

seviay High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, Raleigh. We're going with the Monaco. Maybe if I give them enough play this time, I can get something above a studio in Hotel32 next time :peace:

7. VegasCandy72

VegasCandy72 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Monaco Suite is very very nice in the MC. You have enough space, the second toilette is a plus for sure. The bed was nice and comfy I really liked it there!

Have fun!
    Moni

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.