1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Low-rolling, City Traveling, Coupon Using, Semi-LIVE photo trip. 9/3 - 9/12

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Cinwhim, Sep 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cinwhim

Cinwhim Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    wtf - I swear I wasn't drunk when I took those pics!!

2. MissL

MissL Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome trip report so far! Thanks for posting and all the pics. I didn't know there was a Polaroid Museum, but it's now been added to my list for my December trip! :thumbsup:

3. Cinwhim

Cinwhim Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not tons going on this morning. Slept in a little then hit the pool after breakfast. Hubby bought us massages then we did some work. Waiting on zombie burlesque now. I will review it after. :)

4. Cinwhim

Cinwhim Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some pics from Counts tatto shop in the Rio

[​IMG]

Lunch at a random Mexican restaurant that was really good! Found it while out shopping today.

[​IMG]

5. Cinwhim

Cinwhim Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So zombie burlesque was really enjoyable. It was a bit raunchy but that is what you should expect with any burlesque. It was a little shocking at first but you either get used to it or it tones down a bit. They get the audience involved but it's not too much. They do a god job of mixing things up.

John is a huge Howard Stern fan so we watched Americas Got Talent last year and were huge fans of Turf. I had forgotten he was the deciding point for booking the show. That man is flipping amazing! Makes my joints ache just thinking about the stuff he does.

All in all a fun night. It's a small theater so you don't really need the VIP seating. I thought it came with a drink but unless you are buying with a special, it does not come with a drink. However there is no drink minimum.

[​IMG]

Breakfast this morning at the sports deli inside the Rio. The third time we have eaten there and I bet it's the best value in the building. Mom and I shared a turkey club sand which last night that I forgot to get pics of - but holy cow way it enormous! We were glad we decided to share! They have free refills of soda, which is nice in a place that charges $3.50 for a bottle of water!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mom lives the bloody Mary's here n Franks rum runner has my eyes crossed as I type!!

Last full day. :( it's been a good trip!

6. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm enjoying your TR and loving the pics.

7. bswim

bswim High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Love the trip report and the pics!!
    I've tried to do a live report and get distracted by the booze and fun of Vegas. Are you using a laptop or your phone?
    I think i may have to try out a live report using tapatalk on our next trip.

8. Cinwhim

Cinwhim Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been using tap talk. I have just been posting when I have a few minutes. Like now while waiting on lunch. Loading more than one pic at a time can be a pain but I have gotten the hang of it. :). Thanks for the kind words. We have had a really nice vacation.

9. Cinwhim

Cinwhim Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

More Metro pizza. Traditional crust. Amazing!

10. bswim

bswim High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice! Wasn't sure how the Tapatalk pics would come through.
    Looks like a nice trip!

11. Cinwhim

Cinwhim Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    [​IMG]

Went out to Arizona Charlie's to kill some time before the Steelers play today and sat down next to mom to pretend like I knew what I was doing. (I didn't notice that it was a progressive n the pay table is not the best.) I knew enough to hold them but was later glad that it didn't work out.

[​IMG]

I would have been pissed if I had gotten the royal considering it was a progressive machine n I was only betting 2 quarters! Gotta pay more attention. John did walk out being up $300 so that's cool.

Watching the game then heading over to the Bellagio for a bit.

[​IMG]

Some cool golf shoes John found today. :)

12. Cinwhim

Cinwhim Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just walked thru the Bellagio and was telling mom that it's always wall to wall people and one of the bellman said that it wouldn't be long and no more of it. They are restricting the guided tours that come thru. He said they can't wait! Even without the tours I think the place will still be crazy though. The people watching is great or wold be if you could fine a quiet spot to stop!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

They were resetting the conservatory so couldn't walk thru. I enjoyed seeing how they reset it though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.