1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

FYI-escalator outages at Bellagio and Cosmo

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Christina6001, Apr 22, 2024.

1. Christina6001

Christina6001 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You know the walkway connecting Bellagio to Cosmo/vdara? The escalator AND elevator is not working so both sides have to take the stairs in the middle. So if you have any mobility or knee issues, go outside to walk.

Also, Blvd side of Cosmo. From the second floor near momofuku to go up to the third floor, the down escalator is not working. But up is lol. I didn’t check to see if elevators are working, but I’m sure they are…

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Wow! Wow! x 1
  2. Christina6001

Christina6001 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Haha as of 4:10pm, the escalators connecting Bellagio to Cosmo/Vdara are working again.

The escalator down is still down at Cosmo Blvd restaurant side. I took the chandelier elevator which is slow and doesn’t fit a lot of people.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2024
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Alternate path from cosmo is to take bridge from cosmo near buffet to vdara bellagio connector

4. HoyaHeel

HoyaHeel Grammar Police & Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Except those were down originally as well...(that's how I'm reading "walkway connecting Bellagio to Cosmo/vdara")

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oops... I was reading it wrong and was thinking of the outside escalator.

I am thinking there are a couple of ways to get to 2nd floor inside Cosmo though. Some near the strip and others near the checkin area. I could be totally wrong. Sorry.

6. Raymond_W

Raymond_W Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Encountered this yesterday morning as well. Water was leaking from the ceiling in the immediate area. Wonder if there was a pipe burst or something.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Christina6001

Christina6001 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh that’s interesting (I’m assuming the pipe burst was at Bellagio cuz I saw maintenance peeps looking and working on the ceiling, which is why I was confused why that affected the escalators and elevator. Side note that Paris spa had to shut down on Sunday due to some leak. I dunno if that got fixed. That’s why I went to Bellagio spa instead. I wonder if it’s all connected and related?!