1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Early Check in

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Vega$nut, Jan 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vega$nut

Vega$nut Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a couple of nights booked at Excalibur using myvegas and saw on their website that they offer an early check for $20. Is this something I can also do through myvegas? Can I just call and add it?

2. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You just pay at check in. Walk to the desk, attempt to check in early and they will likely charge you $20. MGM almost never waives the fee anymore.

3. numeno

numeno VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep, this isn't some MyVegas special thing. This is just normal hotel policy. Most hotels are checkin at 3pm. Most hotels will also allow early checkin for a fee. Obviously rooms need to be available.

4. HallOfPromise

HallOfPromise Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I usually check-in about an hour or so early with no fee. I try to get a head start on some nice upgrades before the masses. But I don't push it more than that because of the fee. If you try to check-in around or before the the typical check-out time (usually 11am) then I can see them easily slapping on the fee. But maybe a nice tip can wave that. Vegas is the city of tipping and they know that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.