1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Table Games Current CET Strip blackjack conditions?

Discussion in 'Table Games' started by Dms79, Apr 27, 2024.

1. Dms79

Dms79 Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I may be going next week (and staying at the Cromwell).

I want to play some low green to very low black BJ as to not burn CET on the room). I don't really want to subscribe to BJ21.com. I am aware of VegasAdvantage.com.

Any thoughts on easily navigating to find 3:2 BJ (preferably double deck but 6 deck is fine) at CET Vegas properties?

2. Cyclone

Cyclone Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can probably find those games starting at $50 at Planet Hollywood, Flamingo, and Harrahs. Maybe also at Horseshoe and Cromwell, but those games aren't always offered there.

3. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    At $50, even with proper BJ payouts, CET is going to provide H17 games. I would recommend moving up to $100 a hand and playing the S17 shoe game you can find at all their properties (they still don't offer S17 for double deck)

Loooong layover on our way to Lake Tahoe
  4. deansrobinson

deansrobinson VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm guessin' the phrase "very low" translates to <$25. If there's a 3:2 < $25 on the strip, I don't recall seeing it. I think 'low green to very low BJ' pretty much excludes the idea of going up to $100/hand to get better odds.
    So that's where the decision rests...do you want 3:2, then it's gonna be a higher denomination (which might allow re-split and surrender). If you want to play <$25, it's gonna be 6:5. The correct phrase is "the way life is". How-ev-ah, according to Vegas Advantage, Ellis Island has $5@3/2, TI has $10@3/2 (bumping up to $15 whenever the mood strikes) and The STRAT has $15@3/2. It spirals down from there.

'Cause once per annum is insufficient...
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Vegaswanderer

Vegaswanderer Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ellis Island for the win!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. NotFromConcentrate

NotFromConcentrate Enough is enough. Somebody needs to tell her…

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you want to get some play on the books as a matter of a good-faith gesture… I think you’re much better off playing a $5 carny game like three card poker for a couple of hours, and playing blackjack at Ellis Island instead where it’s all 3:2.

Jul 17 to ??? - Amtrak from Chicago to AZ... Laughlin, Vegas & More!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. LB9

LB9 PH Blackjack Degen

Trips to Las Vegas:
    PH and Caesar’s do have a few $25 3:2 tables during the week M-F. For Caesar’s, it’s interspersed in the dome (and usually goes to $50 later in the day/evening), and for PH, it’s in the back in front of what I believe is the HL room near the cage. PH many times has a few of those tables on Saturday and Sunday as well at the $25 level, before generally going up in the evenings (in particular on Saturday evenings).

I’ve played these tables as recently as February of this year, so I doubt anything has changed. I deliberately seek them out and they’re almost always there during the applicable times noted above. All of them obviously hit on soft 17 as well.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. 96buckeye

96buckeye Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Treasure Island has 3/2 BJ under $25.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. topcard

topcard It's not really blackjack unless it pays 3:2!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ...orrrrr....you could take a $7 Uber ride over to Gold Coast and play $15 3:2 double-deck pitch.
    That (obviously) won't help you with CET, but as NFC posted, give them $5 carny-game play for a few hours each day & then hit Ellis, Gold Coast or Orleans for good, low-minimum 3:2 blackjack.

• Like Like x 1