1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Couple seeking strip club with "variety"

Discussion in 'Vegas After Dark' started by blackjackandjill, Jun 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackjackandjill

blackjackandjill Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    During our upcoming trip, the wifey is taking me to the strip club to celebrate my 40th b day. We would really like to find a club with a diverse group of dancers (latin, asian, multi racial, etc). Any suggestions? Back in 2010 for my bachelor party, Palamino had some quality talent. Last time I went about 2 years ago not so great.

2. jaybert

jaybert Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sapphires would be good for that just because they have so many dancers at once. Lots of Latinos/Asians (fresh off boat poor English types)/Russians the times I've been

3. miniwhale

miniwhale High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My husband and I just went to Sapphire on Friday. (My first time) Seemed like a decent variety and there are a lot of dancers there. In fact, we left around midnight because of the onslaught of dancers coming up to us asking where we were from (lead up to lap dance, etc) They have a VIP package I think was $150 which included limo, reserved table (we got there at 9:30 and ours was up front), and a $140 beverage credit (probably around 4-5 drinks)

4. blackjackandjill

blackjackandjill Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The VIP package seems like the way to go. A taxi, cover charge and a few drinkswill put you over $150.

5. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Saphhire has the most dancers, therefore the most variety. But the hustle factor is high there too. Their VIP package is good though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.