1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Comps at the Plaza

Discussion in 'Comps' started by jsunsports, Jun 14, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jsunsports

jsunsports Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can someone tell me about the Plaza?We will be in Vegas over the 4th and staying downtown, going to show the Plaza some love for the first time. How are comps on slots vs table games?
    Thank you

2. midliferetired

midliferetired VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I guess we’re talking about teaser offers. I was there a couple of weeks ago for the first time and played some vp and slots for two days. Lost maybe $300 total. Got my pizza and taco from earning enough points. It was their promo for Mondays and Tuesdays. Maybe I’ll get something in the mail soon…

3. Mr Bulldops

Mr Bulldops VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just stayed there. While they will do not tier match, they will look at offers from strip properties and they were able to match an MLife offer I had. No idea about future comps, but hoping for at least a couple nights.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. SoCalMon

SoCalMon VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Following..I have not yet played there before either. I will be downtown at the cal july 2nd to 6th. I will be watching the fireworks on one of the nights july 2nd or 3rd downtown, july 4th will be watching at cosmo. I wonder if Brian Christopher will still be in town. July 1st he is supposed to do a slot pull there at the plaza, but I do not arrive til july 2nd.

5. Brandt

Brandt VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you like bingo they had a bunch of bingo offers for new card members,

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. jsunsports

jsunsports Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have never done a group slot pull. How do you get in one and the cost?

7. SoCalMon

SoCalMon VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is my first time doing one too. I am taking bus from downtown to uptown on 4th of July to use my mykonami 3 free plays and joined cosmo slot pull at 6 and fireworks viewing. I see your staying downtown too. If you want we can head back to downtown together after the firework show if you decide to join us uptown. I will be staying at the cal arriving on July 2nd.

@Texaschameleon has a post in the vegas get together section for the slot pull on 4th of July. Its $100 per person. At 6pm. Then at 1030pm we will all meet up again for the firework viewing on the balcony. Fireworks start at 11pm. Aria, Caesars, venetian, treasure island will all host fireworks at 11pm. We should also be able to see Stratosphere and Resorts World fireworks as well at the same time.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Robertb1

Robertb1 bon vivant

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I messaged @PlazaPoker privately hoping to get this same offer match but unfortunately he couldn’t offer me anything. Was hoping to check out the Plaza/downtown, but without a competitive offer it’s hard to leave the higher-end offerings I get at Mlife’s top properties.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Legion

Legion High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

Higher end mlife properties to the Plaza is huge drop.. Better they couldn’t match.. Probably would have been disappointed

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Robertb1

Robertb1 bon vivant

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh I didn’t expect an exact match, just some kind of offer. And I know very well it’s a drop. I’ve been to Vegas plenty of times.

Sometimes I just want a basic crash pad with better-than-Strip gaming conditions. This is where the Plaza would have fit the bill.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.