1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best option for a weekday breakfast meal at Mandalay Bay?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Check-Raise, Mar 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Check-Raise

Check-Raise High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If it were Sunday I'd do the house of blues brunch without thinking about it. Buuut, it's going to be a Thursday morning. I'm stopping over in Mandalay Bay (my preferred hotel for sleeping) for a night before I meet up with some friends who were dead set on staying at the Monte Carlo. At Mandalay Bay I have a $50 resort credit I'd like to use getting some breakfast before I head out.

It's got to be brunch/breakfast because the night before I'll be mid-strip with friends and that morning I'll be checking out to move mid strip so by Lunch time I'll be outa there (plus I don't really eat a full meal for lunch, especially when in vegas) and for dinner the night before I won't be there.

I know there is that cafe place between TheHotel and Mandalay Bay, I know Mandalay Bay has a buffet (never been) and that's about it. I've been to Mix for dinner...

Anyone have any suggestions of where I should go to get my free breakfast? :peace:

2. Bommen

Bommen High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Verandah at the Four Seasons.

3. Check-Raise

Check-Raise High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Would that qualify for my resort credit?

4. -(J)-

-(J)- Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes it should because we were able to charge it to our room staying at THEHotel. Although you may want to call and ask..

We did Verandah brunch on a Sunday and it was top notch! I can't wait to get back there..

THECafe is very good too. Quite a few steps above going to Raffles.

5. jdvegas

jdvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    From best to worst, with the last two being a toss up. Citizens is 24 hours and serves breakfast, but it does not "feel" as much like a breakfast environment.

• Veranda
    • THEcafe
    • Citzens
    • Raffles

6. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Verdanah for sure :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.