1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

BeeeJay and Gaggles LIVE 4th of July TRIP REPORT!!!!

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by BeeeJay, Jun 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeeeJay

BeeeJay President of The Red Lobster Hostess Satisfaction

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am looking forward to replacing this weeks weather (first video) with a little somethin' better NEXT SUNDAY!!!!!

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid781.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fyy93%2FBeeeeJay%2FVegas%25204th%2520of%2520July%2F002-2-1.mp4">

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hFRQrzGN6-c&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hFRQrzGN6-c&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object> than the second

2. JNCVH

JNCVH Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::banana::banana:

3. volfaninbama

volfaninbama High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have offer envy

I am headed to Vegas tomorrow for 10 days. Can't wait I am gonna have a pokerpalozza. I guess I will never get those type of offers but at least got free
    rooms though got to move several times. I will be playing poker at Aria over the fourth weekend so I will be on the lookout for The Beejay party crew.
    Its time to go big or go home!

4. chicagodenise

chicagodenise Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i'm in on the 15th as well, although hookers and blow are not on the agenda!
    :drunk:

5. chicagodenise

chicagodenise Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    as a fellow chicogoan, don't forget to wear sunscreen! our pale winter bodies just can't handle the dessert! :rolleyes2:

6. jimowl

jimowl Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    well we're in Sky Suites 6/30 - 7/04. Hope it works out and we see you there.

7. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    at least you'll get a chance to use sunglasses, which are of far less use than an umbrella in Chicago.:beer:

8. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    do you know if they have deluxe rooms in the sky suites? Or if the smallest room is that 1 BR skysuites room? the website shows nothing smaller than the 1,000ish ft 1 BR but I believe I am in a 520 sq ft deluxe room just with nicer finishes and in that section of the hotel.

9. Gino

Gino "The King of Inappropriate."

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The weather in the first vid is everyday after 3 or so here in the "Sunshine" state. Add about 20-30 more lightning strikes and you've got a typical Tampa summer storm. Here's to a change of scenery/climates for both of us..:beer: In less than a week..Damn.

Gino

10. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    no worries about ass chaffing:

[​IMG]

11. klaching

klaching Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i am ordering that in my next condo. when i stayed there last time i literally spent 25 mins for no reason sitting on toilet on the computer. it's amazing.

12. JNCVH

JNCVH Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I bet you may have been looking for the pressure increase button for that oscillating function:evillaugh

13. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just saying earlier I better play some poker tourneys to try and bolster my roll back up for the imminent roulette expedition :evillaugh

Not long now sir!!

14. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Navigating the website, the smallest room that comes up under Sky Suites is the 1,000 sf 1 bedroom.

15. Gaggles

Gaggles VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well after 10 pages of replies I'm not sure if anyone is keeping track of things but in a poorly kept secret the Canadians are what I like to call Gaggles and company.

Some of my American brothers and sisters are surely unaware that the invasion has already begun. Two players in this game are in LA right now and arriving in Vegas in the preliminary part of our invasion. They may or may not be at a hotel that rhymes with Shoe Pork Shoe Pork and checking in Wednesday night.

The full invasion force crosses your border Friday in the very early afternoon. Two carloads, passengers only, and no questions. Let's just say we'd like to avoid any...Imperial Entanglements.....

Vegas invasion......T Minus (almost to the minute if the flights are on time) 96 hours.

16. lou709

lou709 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good luck BeeJay and Gaggles.
    Have a blast (like you need me to say it).:beer:

Louise

17. jimowl

jimowl Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    sorry fella's but the Brits head out tomorrow to occupy the Sky Suites lounge. As Commonwealth subjects i'd expect you Canadians to know which side your bread is buttered. :thumbsup:

18. VegasDiva

VegasDiva VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    lol @ the poll, I clicked them all as there was no *all of the above* option :evillaugh:wink2:

Have fun , and play hard :thumbsup::beer:

19. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:

Those Canadians are staying at Flamingo, but Ill be happy to pour a shot and drink with you guys. Im American so Ill wait to pour the shot til I see the white of your eyes. The white of my eyes will be red.:poke::beer:

20. jimowl

jimowl Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Obviously you're legend around these parts, so i can't blieve i'm popping my Vegas cherry at the same time as you're in town in the same place. Lookout for 3 Brits - one big bloke(me), one skinny long distance runner type and one tall joe 90 looking type. see you this weekend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.