1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Beatles Love show ending

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Sgt_Shultz, Apr 9, 2024.

1. ken2v

ken2v This Space For Rent

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We saw the show right before it opened to the public. Yoko and Paul were sitting about 30 feet from us.

• Like Like x 4
    • Love Love x 1
  2. DBear

DBear VIP Bear

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can’t speak to Paul and Ringo’s plans but yes, the hotel or Cirque themselves have their usual blocks any given night for any given show, let alone Love’s last week.

For example, if you look at TM’s available seats for KA, section 201 row 1, first 8 seats furthest to the right side (left side if facing towards the stage) is always booked any given date. That is Cirque’s block or at least one of many blocks in various sections and rows. It looks better for potential buyers if at least some seats are “sold”. I sat in this row for KA after receiving a 50% discount from a Cirque email after seeing Mad Apple. It was a marketing email saying hope you enjoyed Mad Apple. Why not join us for KA or MJ (only 2 options) at 50% off during your Vegas stay? Now, a few of those 8 seats were taken up by physical guests but not all. The 50% off didn’t apply to all seats in the theatre, just their blocks and they had quite a few blocks to choose from scattered throughout. I’m sure the hotel keeps their own tickets too.

3. soled905

soled905 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My daughter and I have gone every year, and sometimes twice a year up until covid. We went to 10th-anniversary show with Paul, Ringo, and others in the audience.

I spent some time last week trying to find out when the final show would be so we could be there for that event. After multiple phone calls, I was told that July 6th was likely the last public show, but they were discussing internally whether to have a private VIP show on July 7th. No definitive word yet on that, but I could only assume that this one might include Paul, Ringo, etc. as guests.

Anyway, we got tickets for the final show on July 6th. Hopefully, they'll at least have some sort of sendoff.

• Like Like x 2
  4. rourou

rourou subterranean roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Friends of mine attended both the opening performance (with Paul, Ringo, Yoko, Olivia Harrison, etc.) and the 10th anniversary performance. I was unable to go to either one. :(

As far as a final performance that they might turn up at, it's possible; Ringo is touring this summer (and will be at the Venetian at the end of May :cool:), but he has no shows scheduled in July. Paul doesn't have any concrete events on his schedule as of right now. I doubt Yoko would attend, she's supposedly not in good health.

got to pay your dues if you wanna sing the blues...
    • Love Love x 1
  5. BirdieBets

BirdieBets Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Got tickets for the BF and I to see it for the first time next month, grateful for the opportunity to see this show before it closes. Really excited, have always heard nothing but great things about it.

• Love Love x 1
  6. VPSue

VPSue Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    TICKET TIP: If you are buying tickets, they are cheaper via the Hard Rock/Mirage box office. I saved $48.00 for (2) $147.39 tix - pd tax only, no fees. They texted me the tix and then I was able to transfer to my Ticketmaster account.. The only reason I discovered this was because I wasn't able to purchase the tix I wanted via the website....likely a glitch.

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 1
  7. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks for that. We often get them comped, but not staying at Mirage this time.

Last I know, you could not use Unity points to pay for them though.??