1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Ballys

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by danny8235, Dec 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danny8235

danny8235 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i never can remember if the odd or even jubilee rooms face Paris/south with fountain views

2. Tahoejoe2

Tahoejoe2 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's the odd rooms. Also try for a higher floor.

3. Acesw234

Acesw234 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was there in April and if they still run that nightclub at Paris next door, take note. I faced that way and on nights they were open, the loud banging of the music ran well into the morning hours. It operates in the lower level of the Eiffel Tower, open air. It was bothersome a few times for me. On the other hand, the view of the Eiffel Tower was FANTASTIC!!

20160406_234141.jpg

4. shokhead

shokhead No big spender unless eating drinking having fun!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well I hope it was a great view since you were up most the night from the noise. LOL

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i belive club is friday saturday and was wensday and yes its still open but not in winter they use the inside club only

6. bdautch

bdautch VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    FWIW, this is an image taken from the very last room in the hallway of the Jubilee Tower, third floor from the top. I'm not sure if any Bally's rooms afford more of a fountain view than this, given its "perpendicular" orientation vis-a-vis the Strip.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. jintheuk

jintheuk Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have had a room looking over the eiffel tower at Ballys, the view was great but my god the noise on a wednesday night from the night club was BAD!!!

8. shokhead

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Where can you stay in Bally's that isn't noisy?

9. NewOrleansSlimm

NewOrleansSlimm VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I usually always stay at CP but last few trips have been at Ballys Jubilee tower, everything I do is pretty much on that side of the strip anyway

I can honestly say that I have been on both sides of the tower and neither Paris, nor Cromwell was loud and shaking things...sometimes I think people just want something to complain about

anyway, always try for a suite, Celebrity suite rocks but the grand suite is also great

heres the view you get from each side

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

remember that indigo tower is farther back and much older

10. shokhead

Trips to Las Vegas:
    CET never comps me suits except PH.

11. wpete

wpete High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A couple months back I started looking at making reservation for an April trip. Logged on to TR to see what the best comped room would be. I was able to get an Indigo Tower Suite for 5 nights. A few weeks ago my wife and I decided to make a last minute trip so again I logged on to see what I could get for 2 nights. Same room so we took it to check it out. 17th floor, all the way down the hall with a beautiful view of the parking garage. But it was spacious and quiet. Walking all the way down the hall can be a bitch at times, but that means that no one else is walking down the hall at O-dark 30 making noise (get off my lawn too).

12. NewOrleansSlimm

Trips to Las Vegas:

i dont know your play history, but Ballys is one of the lower properties, if you get them at PH, ballys shouldnt be an issue

either talk to a host or call reservations and see what they can do for you...I had an offer only for an regular indigo tower suite, told host to book it, she gave me the Jubilee celebrity suite which at 1,550sqft a tad bigger than my house, lol...next trip I didnt need or want the celebrity suite and asked for a regular jubilee room, I was given the jubilee grand suite which is half of the celebirty suite, no living room, dining, bar or 2nd bathroom

just have to ask, worse they can say is no

13. shokhead

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nope. Just this past few months was the first time any suite ever offered. I've been able to get any room at any of the CET props but not a suite other then PH lately.

14. Champster1

Champster1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've stayed in Ballys at least 13 times over the past 8 years. Jubilee and Indigo. Maybe I'm just a hard sleeper but I have yet had a problem with noise from clubs at either Paris or Cromwell! Heck the only noise that I can ever remember was an occassional "BOOM" from Bellagio fountains. When I get to my room, in Vegas, I'm dead tired ! If not (dead tired) then I usually don't head to my room!

15. dbueler

dbueler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Noise is a factor, but only during the summer months when the clubs are outdoors. Believe me, I'm experienced the base boom boom boom at both Bally's and Flamingo. In the flamingo room, the floor-to-ceiling window actually vibrated from Drai's. If you aren't there during the summer months, you won't hear it. If you are there on off nights, you won't hear it. And it's not just (many) people complaining about something, it's definitely real. Doesn't matter how tired you are, you would hear and feel it entering the room. Champ, I think you are usually there in March and October, the clubs would be inside during those months.

I'm in a Flamingo Go room right now that overlooks Drai's and the B fountains. Love this room in the winter, but I NEVER reserve it in the summer, learned my lesson!
    diane

• Like Like x 2
  16. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    According to my g/f, Drai's Boom Boom Boomed on early Wed. morning Feb. 17th from our Flamingo Go room (I was still gambling :oops:) , so even on some winter dates, you aren't safe. That view was awesome though...

Indigo tower facing the pool or some other "no view" is the best bet for Ballys in my experience for quiet. We were in room 2090 in September. Didn't hear a thing.

17. shokhead

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks.

18. JR Swift

JR Swift VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I almost swear that was the exact same room I had. Was at the end of the hallway, facing towards Paris, and I think only two floors above me, maybe the 71st floor? Weird.

19. shokhead

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What a Indigo Tower suite like?

20. NewOrleansSlimm

Trips to Las Vegas:
    a lil out-dated with the furnature, but like the jubilee suites, you get a nice size room, some of the biggest standard rooms on the strip, large bed, open jacuzzi tub feet away from the bed, walk through shower behind that, closets, two sinks and mirrors, one small toilet room, lol

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.