1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

$1000 Riviera Las Vegas Freeroll/Freeplay offer (open to new sign ups and others)

Discussion in 'Comps' started by KingBBInLV, Apr 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingBBInLV

KingBBInLV High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't seen this posted on here yet.

http://www.rivierahotel.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/riviera-rewards-21.jpg

I went down there yesterday with a friend of mine to find out some more information.

If there is no activity on your players card for the last 2 years or more you are eligible for the promo. Today they changed the promo to exclude any VP machines higher then $1 and all multiplay VP machines. You also can not play this through on video BJ machines, bubble craps or electronic roulette.

Overall it is still a very good promo.

My friend blew through $400 in 35 mins on a $1 VP machine at the bar, not 1 4 OAK. We went back to the players club and they put $200 in freeplay on his card and he should have the other $200 on May 3rd.

2. Royal Flusher

Royal Flusher Savvy Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm no English major, but this just doesn't read right.

"To participate in the Grand Guarantee you can not have previous been a member of any Riviera Players Club under its current or former names, or non-active members for the past 24 months."

To me this says you can't have been a member of the club in any previous incarnations. And, you can't have been a non-active member in the last 2 years.

So you can't have been a member of the club, and you must have been an active member in the last 2 years.

WTF???

3. savage810

savage810 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.