1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bally's Jubilee

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by paulista1950, Aug 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paulista1950

paulista1950 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I heard it's a completly renewed tower. Any thoughts on the rooms?

2. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am not sure what you mean by "renewed tower", but the rooms are totally remodeled and quite nice. The tower is renamed and Bally's has done quite a bit of freshening up of carpets, decor, etc throughout the property in the last year or so.

3. shokhead

shokhead No big spender unless eating drinking having fun!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    South tower would be Jubilee and North Indigo tower.

4. Sam D

Sam D Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've seen pictures of the remodeled rooms and I really don't care for the color scheme. I stayed in that tower once before the remodel and didn't care for it. I always have a car when I'm in Vegas and the Indigo (formerly North) Tower is much closer to the parking structure. The Indigo rooms are spacious, pleasant comfortable and quiet. I have stayed at Bally's about a dozen times in the last few years and I always request a room on an upper floor in the rear overlooking the pool and the mountain landscape and away from the recent consruction at the Cromwell and what is now going on in the front of Bally's.

5. vsop

vsop VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Jubilee Tower is the old South Tower (renewed tower)....the furnishings have been updated, nice bathroom , new carpet, but the winner for me is the mini-fridge.

6. V.C.

V.C. Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did investigating into the Jubilee tower and spoke with a woman at Bally's. The rooms are nice but you can hear the music from the Cromwell until 5am. You can also hear noise from the construction going on there too. So if quiet and sleeping is in your plans don't stay in the Jubilee tower. Indigo tower is older, the rooms are larger.

7. shokhead

shokhead No big spender unless eating drinking having fun!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So stay in the other Tower. Problem fixed.

8. Sam D

Sam D Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe you would hear more noise coming from the Cromwell if you were in one of the Indigo rooms facing Flamingo. If you stay in the Jubilee Tower, a room on the south side facing Paris would provide better sound insulation from the source of the noise.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.