1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hakkasan Table Info.

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by talontamer, Jul 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. talontamer

talontamer Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I booked a table at Hakk for Sat Aug 16 -Tiesto. booked table 465 in the Pavillion:

http://www.sheetsvip.com/system/seatings/photos/36/original/HAKKASAN_MAIN_PAVILION_FLOOR_PLAN.jpg?1381481882

Now I was told you can see the DJ booth in the Main room from the Pavillion (the wall is retracted). Paperposter seems to have a lot of good info and experience and states that it is a crap table and you cannot see the DJ.

Before I cancel I just want to get anyone else's experience or thoughts who may have been there before.

Thx posters! TT
    PS. paperposter appreciate all the advice just looking for other's thoughts before I cancel

2. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    you are so far back under the over hang in another room with a a few 1000 people standing in front of you , ask mr liimo dr what he thinks

also google peoples reviews , hakkasan is one of the wurst layouts for nite clubs

3. jdvegas

jdvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know nothing of the inside, but just from the seating chart you linked... i can't even tell for sure where table 465 is or what direction it is facing.

4. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    its in the green pavillion section by the water falls

5. jdvegas

jdvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know, but look closely at the seating map. There are only 2 tables in the section, but 3 table numbers. You would think the table would face the same direction as 463 & 464, but there is no depiction of a third table. Again, I know nothing of the actual layout - I just find it funny that if you count the entire pavillion area, there is one more number than table... and the extra number appears to be 465.

6. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Like I said, it's 4th floor and against the back wall. It's a small table for 4 ppl

7. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i suggested light instead to him as his budget right now looks like it wont cover the tables i recomend to him at hakkasan , hes waiting for quotes, i sugested he contact u to see if maybe you can help so he doesnt get screwed with a bad table. i think light might be his best option as most tables are really good there with hakkasan its the oposite.

atleast u will steer him right

8. talontamer

talontamer Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thx guys, PP, I'll PM you got a new host hooking things up. But if anyone is curious looks like Drai's or XS (not sure about WIll I Am as the DJ) sat night and Wet Republic Sat with bottle service there too.. Tiesto is there for that as well.

9. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    drias if it rains or will rain the clothe the outdoors, othwise the outdoors clothe at 2am dont get an out cabbana not worth it only get an inside table in inner cirlce wich will be a couble to few grand , xs is better but probaly same price as hakksasan for a good table

i still say light is ur best bet for a top tier club thats back with a good table if they have ur budget

10. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    eventually going from host to host you will piss people off. I will be honest, they put your name in the computer and it goes around. stop trying to find the best deal and figure a budget, then go from there.

11. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i will deffer to m r limo on this one as i can tell u were to sit and what it will cost roughly but after that its out of my hands

12. talontamer

talontamer Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thx, tables are all set up. What ended up happening is; got talking to a friend who recommended "a guy" who hooked up all the tables for us. Now, I can just sit and relax and wait for the trip to happen. And I didn't harass the hosts too bad.. Maybe a couple emails back in forth after they asked additional questions. I got back to them and thanked them for their help but let them know I made other plans. Definitely wasn't "hounding" anyone.

13. chonglosaxon

chonglosaxon MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have fun. If you wver want to go to LIGHT, let me know. I can hook u up

14. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i suggested light as they are set up best for tables he opted out,he choose somewhere else

15. avg35

avg35 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've used sheetsvip service. He is legit. I had a great time and he always made sure we were taken care of. If you have any doubts on table location or views from, you should just ask him because he knows the club inside out.

16. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    From looking at sheets, even though i have never heard of them, they look about $500 higher on the lower end stuff and 1000-2000 on the higher end. But good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.