1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas How Long Can I Wait to Redeem Before Trip?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by keishashadow, Jul 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. keishashadow

keishashadow Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I read the sticky here but still confused in general as to myvegas rewards since we are noobs to the game.

DH & I have been playing last few months & just shy of enough points for our respective 'point goals'.

Our trip begins 8/7, how long can I wait to call & redeem rewards? Looking @ either room accommodations or show tixs.

(We have a good rate @ MGM via RCCL & a dining credit that brings price of room down to $45 a night in grand king room factoring in all taxes & fees. Had planned to buy show tickets, but wavering between that & and just booking a 'free' room for flexibility to dine wherever.)

Also, we will need to coordinate DH's & my account. Not sure how to accomplish that, planned on asking the operator. :eek:

I have my Mlife card but DH cannot find his:eek:, hope that isn't going be a problem when we call. Speaking of calling, I'm guessing that when we do redeem it'd be best for us to call 'together'?

any advice is welcome.

2. imderekpoe

imderekpoe Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    With rooms its usually best to book as soon as possible within the booking window. Check the availability calendar, but be aware that there may not actually be rooms available if all the inventory has already been reserved.

To book a room or show ticket, you definitely have to have your mlife number. You may be able to call mlife to get your husband's - not sure about that.

When you call, one person can make reservations for both accounts - as long as you have the mlife number. I made all of the room and show reservations for my wife and I.

3. keishashadow

keishashadow Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    uh oh re not having the number. will try to call to see if they will give him his # over the phone.

didn't realize I could handle making res for both, thanks.

edit called and no problem having operator give me DH's card #, said he can replace it once we get there

Last edited: Jul 16, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.