1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Who's hoarding chips right now?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by QIKFIX, Jun 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QIKFIX

QIKFIX Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What amounts are we at waiting for the next double LP / XP?

I'm at 1.1 million.

Q

2. Readingfanman

Readingfanman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I started hoarding a few days ago, need to pick up some bigger winnings on the spins though, currently on 140K chips.

3. soled905

soled905 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm still patiently hoarding, but it seems they are spreading the double LPs/XPs out more.

I've gotten lucky with hitting the max spin twice in a week(123+k each time), and am now up to about 1.5 mil chips. Started hoarding on May 20th at 17k chip; only had a short time to play the last double XP since, but lost no chips in the process.

I've been sitting 863 chips short of level 142 since the last double XP, presuming that the next double up is LPs.

I have 60,470 LPs. I had 54k 5 days ago and have only increased that by collecting from the strip and friends and the daily spin and stuff. But I need to get 99k to cash in for an Aria room before early-to-mid July, so if there is no double something or other after this next quest I'll probably be forced to start playing anyway. In the meantime I'm crossing my fingers to hit the 750 LPs times the multipliers on the daily spin. I'm way overdue for that one.

4. josassoc

josassoc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've tried to take a more measured approach to the game. I aim for a total of 1,000LP per day. First, see if the spin hits an LP wedge -- if it does its always 250, resulting in about 2,000LP after all is added up -- then I just collect on my strip a few times a day and see how many LP collect that way. Toward the end of the day, I try to make it up in spinning. It does seem as if they've gotten "hip" to the hoarding and are making the double LP and XP days fewer and further between. I think getting 30,000 LP minimum a month (actually usually more like 50,000) this way fulfills my OCD tendencies, while not going overboard on a game that really doesn't have the value it used to when it first started.

Also, I've started to "bag" trying to get small rewards. We travel to Vegas 2-3 times a year, and I find that more often than not we come home without using them. Hotel and show rewards can be redeemed from home more easily. I'm not much of a gambler, so we aren't comped rooms by any of the resorts unfortunately.

5. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm hoarding, and I have 6.4M. But if double LP comes next week, those chips will be put on the line from betting 49.5k per hand of blackjack.

Kicking off the Trip with Two New Hotels to Us!!!
  6. soled905

soled905 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

Why 49.5 instead of 50k?

7. USCHawks

USCHawks High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have somewhere in the neighborhood of 8.6 million chips. I haven't had much time to play lately but I still make an effort to get on and collect from the strip twice a day.

8. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Takes 4 hands to fill a gold coin instead of 3 at 50k. I'll be playing enough to reach the daily LP cap through play either way.

Kicking off the Trip with Two New Hotels to Us!!!
  9. swuulumm

swuulumm Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i'm hording as well... maybe for a week or so.... am at 700k or something.. maybe 800k.. doesn't really matter since I won't play until I reach at least 2 million

10. utwofan

utwofan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wife and I at 3 million each waiting for next double XP/LP special. Only time we play anymore. Have plenty of LP's for our next trip but may squeeze in an extra trip if schedules permit.

11. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Im hording for the next quest /puzzle dont care about double lp/xp event

12. soled905

soled905 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm new to this game (just 3 months), but that's a new one on me. My guess is you've had some real success with the puzzle games most have not?

13. BigGTMike

BigGTMike Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sitting on about 400k and 12k xp from level 352. Need double LP plz thx! Need about 99k more LP before September trip.

14. kevstf

kevstf Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm hoarding as well,almost up to 2 million, and 3000Xp away from level 97 so I can take advantage of the next double LP :)

15. utwofan

utwofan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think my daughter and her husband are the biggest chip hoarders that I have seen. Little free time to play and don't want to invest too much time into the game since they aren't headed back to Vegas until 1st part of 2015. I asked her to send me a screen shot. It appears that the picture does not show for everyone. Daughter has 21,651,895 red chips (366,290 LPS) and her husband 17,101,288 red chips (314.872 LPs)

Untitled-1.jpg

Last edited: Jun 9, 2014
  16. anonanon

anonanon Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    21 million???? :eek:

17. soled905

soled905 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll be curious to see what they have by 2015.

18. parti_73

parti_73 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    sorry to ask but what are you guys talking about? I'm :confused2:

19. soled905

soled905 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Which guys are you asking?

20. pebbles

pebbles Micro Roller.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    they are the first people I've ever heard of that hoard more than my SO. He has around 18.5 mil and hardly ever goes below 15 mil.

I have 1.2 mil LPs and he has 600k LPs.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.