1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best Buffets -- Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by MPH15, Apr 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MPH15

MPH15 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi All,

Making the trip to Vegas on 5/11 for the first time in about 10 years (staying at MGM). I am wondering who has the best Buffets for Breakfast / Brunch / Lunch / Dinner.

Thanks for your help!

2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, a lot depends on your preferences. Do you want high end, expensive buffets? Buffet at Caesars is definitely one of the best for dinner. Mid range we like Ph & Rio. Cheap buffets....Orleans or Main St. Station. Do you like breakfast with a twist? Paris is one of our favs. Many members like Wynn & Bellagio..... I'm sure you will receive many suggestions....good luck!

3. ardee

ardee It's only money.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Studio B at M Resort is our favorite for just about every meal. Lots of selection, reasonable prices and manageable lines. The problem is that it's a bit of a cab ride.

4. milihi

milihi Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For lunch or dinner, my wife prefers Bellagio, I like The Wynn and we both agree on The Wicked Spoon. However, my 2 for 1 coupons make even your medium buffets a deal, pay full price, I'll try your regular restaurant.

5. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You're going to get responses all over the place as it's so subjective. And budget makes a huge difference. On the high end my preference is Bacchanal with Wicked Spoon and Wynn right up there, honorable mention to Bellagio. There are some Groupons out there for mid level like Spice Market and Carnival World. If you're on a tight budget Gold Coast is a good value (free shuttle to/from strip). Palms too is a great value.

6. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was actually very impressed with the breakfast buffet at Flamingo. It was mostly the usual breakfast items but all prepared very well. Breakfast buffet at Paris is excellent.

7. sweetcanadian

sweetcanadian High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Honestly, value comes in many forms. You pan pay top dollar for higher end items or pay less for average items but feel like you got more for your money. We stayed at GC for 3 days so we had a breakfast buffet and their prime rib buffet and both were really good. For $6 and $10 respectively you just can't really go wrong.

The buffet i hear at CP is the best, but expensive.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.