1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cirque du Soleil

Discussion in 'Comps' started by snowg00se, Apr 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snowg00se

snowg00se Newbie

Hi everybody, my brother and I are going to meet in Vegas for his 26th birthday. He's been before but I haven't had the desire, as his sister I want to show him a great time, but Vegas can be expensive. I'm not exactly at a place where I can spend that much on these tickets. So my question is, does anyone here know where I can two cheap cirque du soleil tickets or possibly get comped tickets? I want to surprise him with this so bad! I know he'll love it! Thanks!

2. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    for comped you have to gamble and you sound like you dont have money so skip that,

any particular show, if u pick criss anglel you will probaly get in close to free but you brother will hate you for life otherwise, therers half price tickets, travelzoo groupon

just put in the show you want into google with the word discount and start from there also try the show section in this board or cheap and frugal section

sonya just posted a discount on abstinthe.

what show are u trying to see

Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
  3. conga69

conga69 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    snowg00se,

If you 're patient, you may be able to find good discount at Better discount can be had at Tix4tonight. Just go there earlier. Sometime the line may be long but I don't have issue lining up about 30-60min before place open on a weekend.

You won't be able to get the more popular Cirque du Soleil shows like 'O and Le Reve at discount but other can be had a reasonable price.

Print this coupon for extra saving.
    http://www.tix4tonight.com/printable-las-vegas-coupon.html

4. sweetcanadian

sweetcanadian High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    are you playing myvegas? if not start now! Then add the 51 friends (from the add me thread) needed for the 500% bonus. I get about 50k lps a month minimum now that i have my strip built. We just redeemed tickets to love but zarkana and ka are cheaper.

5. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    myVegas is your best bet for some free or discounted tickets.

6. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    JESUS! I barely get 10K LP per month and I play DAILY! (Level 125)

7. sweetcanadian

Trips to Las Vegas:
    my husband i collect each others so we get our strip often. I cashed in the rewards for our trip in march and i have 270k still. I was just over 100k left after i cashed them all in.

8. sweetcanadian

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i also played optimal (1000 or 1500) daily when i still needed lps. I never played any different than that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.