1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

The D email offer

Discussion in 'Comps' started by SoCalTrucker, Mar 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoCalTrucker

SoCalTrucker Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone know if the offers you get by email are accessible through the players club desk? I had an email they sent me early in February with $50 Slot FP, $50 match play. And ,$75 FB credit that I now can't seem to find in my email.

I remember that the FP was auto loaded in the card but you needed the physical email for the MP.

2. Dewey089

Dewey089 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Whenever I've just called the reservation desk, they have had access to my offers and would book them easily. Because I winter in Florida and nothing but first class mail gets forwarded I miss most of my mailings from there and the 4 Queens. For the Queens you call and ask for the host line. This does not mean you are assigned a permanent host; whoever picks up the phone can look you up and book a mailed offer even if your play does not qualify for a host offer.
    Also, the last I knew, even 2 for 1 offers from the D did not require any resort fee. The resort fee almost doubles the cost of the room off rack rates, so that is a great benefit and make the 2 for 1 for 4 nights really more like pay for one and get 3 when compared to those upscale places that add resort fees to everything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.