1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Vape Shops on or near the Strip

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by jmtrudeau, Mar 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmtrudeau

jmtrudeau Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So the lady and I have transitioned from smoking to vaping (Mother recommended and doctor approved) on April 20, 2013. For our one year anniversary of no more cigs, we're going to Vegas (ironic, right?). I haven't been to Vegas in almost a year (a sin I know, but Maui in August and KeyWest for New Years took away a gambling budget) and was wondering if there are any good and reliable and non-ripoff vape shops in the strip area. When I travel, I am basically my own vape shop with wire, cotton balls, dozen bottles of juice, back up mod, back up RDA, and a tool kit, but in case of catastrophic failure, is there any decent non-tourist trap Vape shop near by? Please do not turn this into a debate on smoking, vaping, blah blah blah. Just want info about vape shops/kiosks close to the PHo.

2. Blatz

Blatz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been vaping for about 4 years, and I mostly stay downtown. The last couple trips I did encounter a few places on the strip that had 'supplies', but they are more along the lines of disposables and ego style kits...of course they're overpriced. In an emergency, you could always make the short trip to HOV, although the only shop I can fully back in Vegas with rebuildable supplies and decent juice would be pink spot.

While my main rig sounds similar to yours - RDA's with micro-coils and cotton, when I'm in Vegas I always bring a couple mechanical devices along with a few protanks and plenty of extra heads along with 5 18650 batteries and a decent charger. I have yet to have any issues, and I don't have to worry about building/fiddling. I usually just pre-fill a couple tanks and I'm good to go!

3. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I also vape - quit tobacco almost a year ago.... this is 1st trip since and also hoped there might be a good place on the strip to get clearomizers if I run out. Taking several with me but it is still a concern as I certainly do not want to be temped to smoke a cig....

4. CJ's

CJ's Plumbing the depths of debauchery

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I seem to recall walking past a vendors counter along the walkways between Excal and Luxor., next to one of those all body water massage jobs with your clothes on. It was closed when i walked past so cant comment on prices but i imagine if your stuck for accessories or liquid it's at least a lead :peace:

5. jmtrudeau

jmtrudeau Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My all day vape is my nemesis with my Aqua RBA, sitting at home on the couch I use my trident or omega drippers. I'm on the magical unicorn wait list for the new Hana V3 and fingers crossed that it will show up before Vegas since with my mechs I'm changing out my batteries every couple of hours. I have a sentinel and K101 as backups. I have been know to lose a bottle of juice in the past (not a big deal as I make my own for literally pennies) so was wondering while out and about if I lost one or some major failure happened so I could weigh out heading back to the room or walk around the corner to a shop. I've seen kiosk in various high traffic tourist areas charging $15 for 10ml house label juice and $80 ego startup kits. For S & giggles I slapped together one of my old ego batts and Kanger T3 and just couldn't get any satisfaction from it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.