1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Dates for show tickets

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Michelle, Feb 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle

Michelle Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am going May 11-16 (see signature below!) and I am planning my itinerary, for dinners and shows. I will be exchanging LPs for Ka, Jabbawockeez, and Zarkana. Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday are the days of the week, depending on when the show is performing. My question is how difficult will it be to get these tickets? Are these the types of shows that sell out mid week like this? Do they push you to either the 7:30 or 9:00 p.m. show?

2. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would redeem for your tickets now if your dates are set in stone, because with show tickets and rooms the LPs for them are not refundable. I know that when I called to set up my dates for KA....I told them which time slot I wanted for the show and the date I wanted. My friend that I went with did the same for the Zarkana tickets. I am not sure if its more difficult for weekday vs weekend tickets. We had one of each and didn't have any problems
    Good luck

3. dbueler

dbueler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Make sure you check the show blackout dates in the terms and conditions (you have to go to the second screen when you are buying them). When I looked yesterday, many of the shows had a list of blackout dates thru 2014. As long as your dates aren't on the blackout dates, you should be fine. Call them to reserve the tickets as soon as you buy the reward and get your confirmation #.
    diane

4. Michelle

Michelle Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks! Will do!

5. miniwhale

miniwhale High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know Zarkana is dark Wednesday and Thursdays. And KA is dark Sundays and Mondays

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.