1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cost For Flamingo Cabana?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Busyman, Feb 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Busyman

Busyman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll be there the end of May.

I figure it'll be the weekend. Also a daybed.

There will be at least 9 of us. What is the cost per bottle?

We will be there all day with waterproof cards.

2. wishman35

wishman35 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just saw a post from last year remarking a quote for $850 for a weekend cabana and $400 for a daybed. I am also 100% positive that Flamingo makes that a rental cost, NOT food/drink minimum like most hotels. I believe they throw in a bottle of low end booze (Smirnoff maybe). Prices probably depends on the business level of the weekend.

A shame really..even Cosmo does food/drink minimum on their daybeds/cabanas.

3. Irishdiva66

Irishdiva66 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We rented a cabana at flamingo last summer on a Sunday it was $500 and that included a bottle of absolute with the mixers

4. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looked into Flamingo for our July trip last summer and it was $400 rental, 1 bottle of Vodka and 3 mixers. Nothing else included, it is not a F&B minimum. That alone made us get the cabana at Monte Carlo.

5. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How about for a day bed?

6. Busyman

Busyman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The site says

I know we'd want a daybed as well.

7. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Busyman,

My counter against Flamingo has always been for $400 on weekdays, somewhere between 600-800 on weekends you get that which you posted, where anywhere else we have gone the F&B min covers the "rental" of the cabana, daybed, etc.

Why should I drop $400+ and then run a tab for drinks and food on top of it? You can't bring food in and you're staying the whole day. You're paying 2 to 3times what most pay for a room to get a cabana with nothing but a fruit platter, some water and a bottle of vodka, rum, whatever from say 10am to 6pm at Flamingo.

Personally there a lot of better options out there. I have the Monte Carlo pricing from last year when we did it and I posted it on the discussion on here about strip hotel pools a few days ago as a response.

8. wishman35

wishman35 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agree, any hotel will let you in to do daybed or cabana even if you are not a guest. There are times where I would like to do the Flamingo pool when I am not a guest but I won't pay $25 a person and definitely won't pay a "rental" cost. You can go to the Cosmopolitan BLVD pool and get a daybed for $200-300 food and beverage minimum and be right in the water. It may not be a white trash bash like the GO pool but its a good day at the pool but good drinks and food. Pitchers of any drink are $50. You get 6 per pitcher usually.

Monte Carlo like the guy above mentioned is a good option also. Wave pool, lazy river. You can also do MGM as they do a F&B minimum and that pool is always action packed.

9. LA2VegasTrekkers

LA2VegasTrekkers High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How do the pools at Caesars compare? Do they do cabana and daybed rentals? Do they have a "rental" fee or a F&B minimum? Is it only at the "adult" pool? Thanks.

10. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Venus is the only topless allowable one and all the pools 21 and over.

It is a rental fee they charge you and then you buy the food and beverages on top of that.

11. wishman35

wishman35 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Correct Caesars is also a rental fee :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.