1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Restaurant.com/Jersey Boys

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by freddywill, Jan 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. freddywill

freddywill Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Restaurant.com has a special today for Jersey boys dinner package for 69.00, includes the show and a 50 dollar restaurant.com gift card. Its sounds like a really good deal, but I wanted to know did anyone have a problem with the seating? did you get to sit next to each other or is it in different rows but in front and back of each other. I want to buy a couple of seats but just wondered about the seating. They say its in the mezzanine section.

2. freddywill

freddywill Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    restaurant.com

This is what it said on the website
    "Seats are guaranteed to be together when in the same purchase. Seats assigned in rows in front or behind the same seats are considered together, but almost all seats are side by side including all pairs."

"Seats will be assigned at the discretion of the show/box office within mezzanine section of the theatre.:

So I just am wondering if the box office is going to wait till the last minute to give us the seats that they couldnt sell for that performance to get that restaurant.com deal.

3. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mezzanine seats are good seats, if you are going during the week it almost surely is not sold out (I'd say it was 75-80% full on a weeknight in October when I was there) so you should have no problem sitting together. If on the weekend and it's a full house then I'm not sure. But this is a very good deal.

4. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's a great deal, even just for the tickets. Where can you eat though? Not many strip restaurants.

5. freddywill

freddywill Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks for your responses, appreciate it. I guess the problem I have is I kinda want to pick the seats we want to sit in. oh well...

6. heatherlovesvegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw a deal, promo code 60TM1 put it in at Ticketmaster $60 off Orch seats. If you are going before 2/13 (which if your counter is correct you should be!). Makes Orch seats $69+ fees.

https://www.facebook.com/lasvegasdeal saw it here.

7. ah6tyfour

ah6tyfour High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for this! It's actually around $80 off since the orchestra seats are normally $150 and the promo code makes them $69. Not sure if this is a mistake or not, but pretty much any orchestra seat except VIP are available for $69. By far the cheapest I have ever seen for Jersey Boys.

I was able to pick up a pair of seats next weekend in 5th row center orchestra.

8. heatherlovesvegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Glad it worked out!!

9. freddywill

freddywill Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks so much Heather, just booked 7th row for 76.00 each. Appreciate the information.:beer:

10. freddywill

freddywill Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    retaurant.com/Jersey Boys

Just got back from Vegas and saw the Jersey boys for the second time. The show was really good again and we had excellent seats in the 7th row. Until some jerk and his date come in late and sit right behind us. This ignorant dude had to keep whispering to his date over and over. I dont know why he pays good money to go and watch a great show, only to want to talk, Such a jerk, but the show was really good and we may go again one day.

Cant wait till the Jersey boys movie comes out this June.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.