1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas $50 DINING Credit Monte Carlo

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by 83trekker, Nov 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 83trekker

83trekker Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can anybody tell me which restaurant this is for on my Vegas I don't see to see a name listed??

2. Matty Ice

Matty Ice High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can use it at any of the restaurants at Monte Carlo:

Brand Steakhouse
    Diablo's Cantina
    The Pub
    Dragon Noodle

Enjoy!

I'll be enjoying mine at the Pub in 2 weeks!

:beer:

3. 83trekker

83trekker Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's cool, was looking at the pub, love pub food and good beers, cant go wrong! Thanks

4. 83trekker

83trekker Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can I buy 2 of these to use on different nights?

5. flysrb

flysrb Hey Now!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Now!!!!

I got one- and my wife got one. We are going to use them at the same time. I'm pretty sure you can only get 1 of these rewards per account every 30 days. Also, this one sells out quickly.

6. LV2GAMBLE

LV2GAMBLE Certified LOW Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looking forward to using mine as well. I am thinking Pub :beer:

7. siwst852

siwst852 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used mine in September at the Brand Steak house for Happy hour. We had a group and it was great. Off the top of my head the winners were Hot rocks, Calamari, cheesecake, and sliders and lemon drop martinis. This was a great deal I bought it again for my November trip.

I made a mistake when redeeming at Mlife desk. They do ask you what restaurant when redeeming. I went up about 15 minutes later and said oops I gave the wrong restaurant name and they let me change the certificate so kudos to Mlife.

8. Matty Ice

Matty Ice High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can only purchase this reward once. It states "This reward is limited to 1 per myVEGAS player."

9. travelfiend

travelfiend High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just used it at the Pub about an hour ago! Easy peasy, they actually put the $50 credit on your Mlife card, and you give that to server. Beers are anywhere between $8 and $12 and we got nachos for $18 so for a party of 3, our tab was $165, knocked down to 115. Pretty good deal though! Great to watch the afternoon football games at!

10. wishman35

wishman35 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How many points is the credit?

11. 16gauge

16gauge Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I each used this reward in August. I was in Vegas in October with a friend and he used it then as well.

They have changed how they do it now. In August, they printed out a voucher that you can use at any of their dining establishments (including the buffet) - it did not have an expiration date and you had the freedom to chose where/when to use it. We used one at the Pub, the other at the Cafe.

In October, they made us decide at the Mlife desk where to use it it. The put the credit on the Mlife card & it was only good for that day. If it was not used before midnight, it was lost. Same thing with picnic by the pool, Aria buffet, and 5/fifty beer/pizza rewards. Rock and Rita's was still the paper voucher that you could use at any time.

Each reward can only be redeemed once per myvegas account unless otherwise specified (like the comp bonus rooms).

One more myvegas FYI. My wife and I stayed in a NYNY spa suite using the old myvegas two night reward (redeemed it just before all the two night & suite rewards went away) - this was prior to them stating they will charge a resort fee on the rooms. On the october stay, we stayed one night at the MC where the fine print said a resort fee would be charged. They never did charge a resort fee to us - at check in, the girl at the desk looked at all our info in the computer, asked if we planned on charging anything to the room, when we said no, she removed my credit card info from the reservations computer.

12. flysrb

flysrb Hey Now!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Now!!!!

It's too bad they have changed things so much on MyVegas. We stayed at a suite at MB in May, and there was no resort fee. Just booked 2 nights in December at Aria thru them, and I was told there would be a resort fee added.

13. 83trekker

83trekker Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So i just got my 50 dining credit at the Monte Carlo, this is my first reward i have got. In the instructions it saids to go to the Mlife Desk at the monet caro to redeem. Can i goto the Mlife desk at the MGM where i will be staying and get it all set up there?

14. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No, it's gotta be at Monte Carlo.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.