1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bachi Burger Restaurant

Discussion in 'Downtown Hotels' started by Tina Chi Chi, Oct 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tina Chi Chi

Tina Chi Chi Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone know how far it is to Bachi Burger from Fremont street? Heard they have fantastic burgers.

2. wigwam_salesman

wigwam_salesman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. Tina Chi Chi

Tina Chi Chi Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks

Feel a little dumb.....should have thought of that myself. Looks like it's quite a cab ride for a burger. Thanks again.

4. sam

sam Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bachi Burger was featured on Diners, Drive Ins and Dives just recently. The food looks fantastic. Very different style of burgers. I think it wil be a place to try on our next visit.

5. ah6tyfour

ah6tyfour High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Actually, the original location is on Windmill and a little past Maryland Parkway. If you find yourself on the strip somewhere (especially something on the South side of the strip), it wouldn't be more than 10-15 minutes away on I-215.

It's a great place. The truffle fries are excellent as is this strawberry jasmine tea they have. As for burgers, I like the spicy miso burger the most, while most people seem to go with Kiki's or Ronan. The only dish I have heard bad things about is the Banh-Mi burger.

6. wigwam_salesman

wigwam_salesman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  7. ah6tyfour

ah6tyfour High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh, you should try it then! The few who ordered it the one time it was ordered were actually Vietnamese and they just thought it was weird. The toppings make your mouth expect one thing and then you get a beef patty. I did not try it myself.

From downtown, Sahara would probably be faster. But if you're somewhere on the strip and go from there, Windmill would be faster.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.