1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Aria Cosmo this weekend! Again!

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Max2589, Oct 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Max2589

Max2589 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

I am on standby for the 630 from JFK to LAS but its looking tight. Think I'm going to hit the road and meet a buddy in AC. Comped room at Ceasars with no play in 3 years. Took 2 on duty hosts 5 hours to sort this. Anyways, just one night. Could be something, could be nothing. Leaving now.

Report to follow, maybe...

2. golfnut

golfnut Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Your still planning your vegas trip in two week I hope. Was looking forward to destroying the roulette wheel with you. Or at least read about you destroying it.

3. Max2589

Max2589 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Still planning to go, yes. Went to Ceasers Friday night on AC with my buddy. They could not verify my LOC and would not give me Makers mark at table, you have to be TR plat or above. I guess thy consider that TOp shelf ha.
    I was done right there :nono:

I took a cab to play at revel! Ended up staying till just now. Tables were cruel, both craps no roulette. Loss of 5k. Comped room, 800fb, spa and got 500 retail value comp. Also grabbed two nice bottles of wine which are being stored at the restaurant for my next trip. Overall nothing crazy to report. My average was lower than usual bc I didn't have real access to bankroll, last minute trip. I did 17 hours at 140 avg. Sorry guys, just wasn't that exciting.

4. Llew

Llew Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm sure Caesar's would be pleased to know that the 25 cents they saved on whiskey cost them $5K.

5. Max2589

Max2589 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Three days......:woohoo:

6. Max2589

Max2589 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    To make the reading somewhat easier I'm think I'm going o continue to post to this thread vs hijacking UKs report.

Anyways it's about 7am here in NY and I am en route to work. If I can get my work completed quick I plan to head out as as everyone else comes in sound 10am. I should be able to jump on the 1130 standby. Seats are available.
    It would put me int Vegas at about 2pm local time. Will advise VIP services to adjust my limo accordingly.

My plan for this trip, I don't really have one. Things have not been so great on the home front for me and I did consider canceling his trip. However, I left a ton of cash at the Cosmo cage and they won't wire it back, so I need to get that. I did have a heavy loss in AC two weeks back and I have a big AC weekend planned for Halloween with friends to celebrate my birthday. So I need to play a little reserved.

However, as my actual 30th birthday is Sunday, no sense in staying home.
    With that being said, I just want to take it easy this weekend. Yes, I always say that and have that intention, look how it worked out last time. But what I really mean is that I cannot get myself in a 10-15k hole again, not acceptable. I plan to hit Cosmo my 3 and check into my room. I am confirmed for a wraparound terrace suite comp but did request penthouse or bungalow upgrade (just to one up UK) As a I really am Solo, I'm not going to push that. I won't see the room anyway. I have one buddy that may join. If he does, you are all infor a treat. He has no shame, gets absolutely retarded wasted and loves to play yellows. In fact, he has a few k in Cosmo chips he never cashed so I'm using that as leverage to get him on board.
    This kid is so intense he easily could freak out UK big time :evillaugh
    You've all been warned.

My promise regardless, I will attempt to get pretty drunk and hopefully create some interesting scenarios, a task I am pretty capable of. I'm very stoked UK is staying on property (he seems like a good dude) and it appears a bunch of other board members are around and will stop by Cosmo. Nothing like meeting a group of strangers from the Internet...

Next update will be from the city of sin, hopefully.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2013
  7. Max2589

Max2589 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I'm at work. Just called VIP services to schedule my car. They were not open, transferred to random host on duty. After giving her my flight information, I asked if she needed my info as she only had my first name. She bluntly replied, "I know who you are." I'm really not sure how to take that
    and I am little puzzled lol

Either way, progress.

I am now on the 6:30 flight, doesnt get in till 930. I hate that shit.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2013
  8. hillwood24

hillwood24 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's where I want to be with the hosts eventually. I desperately want to get to the "it's me" point in the relationship.

9. Max2589

Max2589 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I didnt get the feeling it was a good thing....

Btw, whoever modified my thread, thank you.

10. KyleB

KyleB Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Better to be known than unknown, no matter why or how they know you. Hope you kill it this weekend man

11. bighead1970

bighead1970 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Max and UK I am at the HL room looking for you. What are you wearIng

12. bighead1970

bighead1970 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Guess I will look for

13. bighead1970

bighead1970 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well I guess that was not you guys across the floor as I was playing 500 bac. It looked like yOu had a friend or two playing with you

14. bighead1970

bighead1970 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Playing 100 BJ on main floor

15. Max2589

Max2589 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm in high limit. Sitting on couch. Sitting w a blonde girl. Come on by.

16. Dutchy

Dutchy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Get a room :drunk::nworthy::kiss:

17. Huddler

Huddler VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pics of blonde girl or it didnt happen!:thumbsup:

18. releaseYourself

releaseYourself Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Man I am soooo excited for this TR.

19. Max2589

Max2589 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have not slept nor really gambled. Met Greg on high limit, invited him out he declined. Hit hakasan then crazy horse. Bullshited in talon club. Just getting to tables now. Hope to find uk soon but my phone is gonna die.

Uk go to main pit roulette. I'm wearing black T w blue graphics.
    I'm ready for craps.

20. bighead1970

bighead1970 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Quick update. Finally ran into the real Max in the HL room. Awesome guy with a smoking hot GF. Well played. I made one of my many bad decisions and did not take him up on his offer to hit crazy horse. I was drunk and down so I thought I was going to make a huge comeback. I guess I am saving that for tonight.

Went back on the main floor after leaving max. Lost again and again playing BJ. Cabbed it back to rio. Walked around and tried to play some drive by BJ. That did not work either.

Now up and looking over the craps table for a comeback.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.