1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Iphone 5S at apple store

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by yeungkaho, Sep 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yeungkaho

yeungkaho Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Need to buy an iphone 5s for my upcoming (oct 11-14). Does anyone know if they have it in stock or is it sold out like other apple store in the country. IIRC, theres one in fashion show mall and one in forum shop.

Anyone heading to apple store lately can find out for me? Thank you very much.

Probrably gonna gamble till they open then grab a phone. if I stilll have the cash by then that is :)

Jack

2. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This seems like something you should just wait until you are in Las Vegas and then give them a call when you are able to go over there and get one...

I mean, you are going two weeks from now... if I was there right now and saw 20 of them in stock and said "yes, they have them in stock!" that doesn't mean they will still be in stock by October 11th... or if they are out of stock now that they will still be out of stock by the time you are there.

3. jdvegas

jdvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  4. johnvic

johnvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was passing through Grand Central Station and decided to just ask if they had what I want in stock. My expectation was they would not. So I asked for an iPhone 5s, 32 gig, grey for ATT. He said he would check because they got some in by chance and the inventory said they do. The guy came back and said they don't have any in stock.

I had my hope up for a minute. I'd like to get one before I go to Vegas. I'm hesitant to order it, the website says Ships in October but not when.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.