1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hello to all

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by brdd, Sep 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brdd

brdd Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I have been coming to Las Vegas since the 70s. We started out coming once every other year. Nowadays (we are in our 60s) we have been making it three times a year. We used to bring the kids out and stay at Circus but now they are grown with families of their own so we usually come out alone.

We are self employed and will likely work 4-5 more years. Then we will spend our winters in Las Vegas. We bought a condo in the northwest and rent it out until we are ready to hang it up.

We always rent a car (orbitz is your friend) when we come out and usually put on 200-250 miles driving around the valley. We are comfortable with the entire area and already consider it our second home.

We generally stay on the strip at the lower end of the price range, such as Luxor, New York, Treasure Island, Excalibur. But we also like to stay off-strip if we can get a good deal. We have stayed a few times at South Point and would go back there anytime. Whoever has the best deal going, that's usually where we end up.

We live in rural southern Minnesota and fly out of either Sioux Falls or Des Moines, whoever has the best flight times and prices.

I have not been watching this forum closely but will be more regular from now on.

2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.