1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Road construction on Strip

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by abee, Sep 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abee

abee Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Will be at Harrahs in Oct. How is the traffic on Flamingo/Strip. From I15, is there a quick/easy way to Harrahs? From Harrahs to I15 for other points of interest? Thanks

2. Jimbucc

Jimbucc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't know how long the construction is going to last.
    http://jscott.lvablog.com/?p=3126

The easy way to I 15 would be to take Flamingo to it. Now with the construction you would want to take the back way down Koval to Sands up Spring Mountain to I 15.

3. xmarksx

xmarksx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last month the Southbound lanes of the Blvd were insane near Monte Carlo - NYNY due to hotel construction eating one of the lanes. It gets jammed from Cosmo South and slows to a crawl.

4. jbee

jbee Low-Roller

Thanks Jimbucc for the tip to I15. I did that sometime ago for different reasons. I now recall Jeans advice on that intersection a week ago. Would going to Harrahs from I15 to Spring Mountain-reverse the route, be OK?

5. Jimbucc

Jimbucc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, there are no one way streets. The route would be the same either way.

6. GeorgeJ.

GeorgeJ. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Construction on Flamingo just East of the Strip really sucked a month ago. 24/7. From Audrie to LVB going West was really bad. Took forever to go a couple blocks. Slow going East but not as bad. And I think there was construction on LVB North in front of the Flamingo Hotel too. The car entrance to the Flamingo was closed on LV Blvd. so the only way in was to take Flamingo to Audrie to get to the Flamingo garage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.