1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Best way to earn LP points?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Vagabond, Aug 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vagabond

Vagabond Guest

So right now I'm at level 22, and I have my strip about 70% complete, I have not used any LP points yet, but I only have 5,475 LP. 2k of that was from the free chips post on here, the rest has come from the slots games, like Frontier Fortune. Does this sound right to anyone else?
    It seems like I should have more, but nope. Is there a easy way to get LP points, right now I'm max betting on all lines and auto spinning with 25. Any suggestions?

2. sweetcanadian

sweetcanadian High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    this is where you are going wrong i think as i have been playing only a couple weeks and am level 41 with 29k lp points.

I play 10 points a spin for a max of 300 points per spin. If you read threads that is what it says to do on any game until you are level 58 and have all hotels built.

I collect from hotels & daily spin for a day or 2 then i go to town playing for an hour or so.

3. 16gauge

16gauge Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Up until level 58, your best bet amount is 200 or 1000 coins per spin. After 58, 1000 per spin.

Your LP's will not really start accumulating until you get to @ level 70. At that level, you will have your entire strip build and also have one or two LP areas on your daily spin. MGM, Mandalay Bay, and Aria will give LP's about 50/50 when you click on them after they are built. I am at level 105 and get @ 500 - 1000 LP's a day just by clicking on the hotels 5-6 times/day. Also, when you get to higher levels, you will receive more LP's at level ups (I currently get 1000 LP's per level since about level 40).

4. HallOfPromise

HallOfPromise Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do you know how you got 1000 LP per level? I (for the most part) have followed the 200/1000 per spin method early on and collect as much as I can between spins. However, I am at level 62 but only earn about 250 to 500 LPs each level. I have already redeemed for an upcoming trip, does that lower your level bonus?

5. klawrey

klawrey High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unfortunately, the later you joined the game the less they pay you when it comes to level up LP. My roommate joined about 4 months before me and still gets 1000 LP every level and has ever since level 40 and now he's like level 100-something, I however am at level 90 and get 500 LP per level except the major levels that being ones that take you up a VIP level (eg. from Onyx VIP to Jade VIP) or levels such as 70, 80, 90.

6. HallOfPromise

HallOfPromise Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    WHAT!? I shouldn't have hesitated to play this game! But if there's nothing I can do about it I might as well just keep playing and continue to get free stuff, even if it takes me longer than those who joined earlier.

7. 16gauge

16gauge Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My buddy that I am going to Vegas with in a few month joined a couple months after I did. He is at level 85 and only get 500 LP/level. His values on his daily spin also seem lower than what they were whey I was at that level.

8. Vagabond

Vagabond Guest

I guess the company that runs the game wasn't making enough money to prize ratio. Either way I finally got 12k LP this evening and grabbed the Circus Circus Comped room reward. Just have to call the make the reservation.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.