1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Expedia "Complimentary Show Tix"..I screwed up..

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Vegabound, Aug 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vegabound

Vegabound Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I didn't read the fine print when I booked us for the MC in Sept.... I now see it says tix must be booked 72 hrs after booking the trip...

Anyone else do this?.. Best Options to fix?... We were really looking forward to seeing "Love"...

I'm not sure.. but I believe there was no mention of 72 hrs that I saw at the time I booked the trip..

2. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is there a phone number or something? Did you try?

3. Vegabound

Vegabound Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm going to try calling them, just wondering if anyone else did this?

4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You may find someone here that has done this, but most here only book direct with hotel vs 3rd party.

5. Vegabound

Vegabound Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I called... a very garbled sounding conversation.. must be internet phone... supposed to be emailed an answer within 3 days...

I know most people book separately here... but if you look.. maybe I'm nuts...$579 per person..5 nights at the MC.. Sun-Friday roundtrip airfare DIRECT from NYC...hopefully the free show.. is that a bad deal? If it is.. I'll take all your advise!

6. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like a good deal!! I think more people book direct because it's cancelable and you can change hotels, or rebook if you get a better deal. (or to rack up players club points).

I'd just call or e-mail.. http://support.expedia.com/app/home

7. Vegabound

Vegabound Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the help Heather... well..I called over a week ago... still nothing so i just sent an email... no small process either...it's like they don't want you to contact them...unless your booking of course!:grrr:

8. cjohnson202

cjohnson202 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My first few trips to Vegas I used Expedia but the last two have been direct with the hotels. Expedia is good but once you start getting a reputation with the hotels via a players card, the rates are much better going right through the hotel, and Expedia never saves you money on the flight, they simply just show you the best available from each outlet. If you have a few extra minutes, it's pretty easy to search the main airlines and see their rates.

As far as Expedia customer support goes, just awful. I feel like 99% of the people are just like us, sitting in front of the computer and looking at the same screens we are. That's how I felt when I called, anyways.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.