1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Circus Circus: Chuck Jones Experience closed

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by westie, Jun 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. westie

westie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  2. ardee

ardee It's only money.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm hoping it finds a venue worthy of Chuck Jones' talent.
    Circus Circus wasn't the best fit for this exhibition but I am glad we were able to see it before it closed.
    Here's hoping it shows up again in Vegas sooner than later. I'd go again in a heartbeat.

3. Mitkraft

Mitkraft VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm sad to hear its closing but have high hopes that it will re-open in a location I'd actually want to go to. I didn't even know about it till recently but really wanted to see it on my next trip.

4. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw one of these in Santa Fe. I'm a big fan of the Looney Tunes cartoons and the characters... the prices were a bit steep for my wallet, but I enjoyed the stop.

5. Schpoompie

Schpoompie Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Went a few weeks ago on a Groupon. We absolutely LOVE Chuck Jones cartoons but were not really pleased with this exhibit. Some of the rooms were closed (we received free coloring books for this) and the ones that were open really didn't have much to them. However, the 90 minute film we found to be really enjoyable. We didn't stay for the entire film as we had our daughter with us but we' love to see it all the way through. Hope the new venue takes this exhibit up a notch and really gives the fans of this man and his many wonderful creations the great presentation they deserve.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.