1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hello from Nottingham, England

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by jamesnoon, May 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamesnoon

jamesnoon Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey guys,

Myself and 3 mates (all male) are coming to Vegas for a week from Nottingham, England. We are all aged 30 or there abouts and can't wait. We come to Vegas on November 21st and are stopping in NYNY 2 normal twin queen rooms for 7 nights. This will be a first time for all of us and considering our circumstance and the distance we wont be doing this again soon so wanna make the most of it!

I am gonna bring around $3000-$4000, excluding hotel and air fares which are already paid for. I have a list of things I wanna do that will eat up that budget! including:

• Helicopter over Strip, Canyon etc
    • One night in a hot club, either Fri or Sat
    • Gun range firing M4's and stuff
    • night at girls girls girls strip club (love rock and inked ladies)
    • Night in Fremont
    • See a Cirque show
    • Do the Coasters etc at NYNY/Stratosphere (might even do SkyJump)

Considering me and my mates won't be coming back while we are still reasonably young enough to do the wild Vegas experience, is there anything I am missing?

Obviously I will be doing some gambling, probably $1000-$1500 for the trip, which is included in my budget.

We all have similar budgets, 2 guys have slightly less ($2000-2500) but will do less/very little gambling.

What do the Vegas veterans think? Does it sound like a good plan?

2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board! Sounds like you have a lot planned. Watch the funds at the strip club....it may eat up most of your budget...lol. You may want to check the entertainment section for specials on shows to get reduced prices on the cirque shows or maybe check Tix4Tonite also. Good luck and hope you all have a great time...well....it's really hard not to have a big time in LV!!

3. longerz

longerz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    hi james I go in three weeks im from Yorkshire ive sent you a private message check your inbox

4. The Stig

The Stig VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like a very good plan and if it's gonna be a while before you return then try to do as much as you can.

For the gun range I suggest Machine Guns Vegas, reasonably priced and a selection of packages to choose from, also if you call them they pick you up from your hotel and drop you back when your finished.

I did the Skyjump last year and it was great fun, from what your planning to do looks like it will be one hell of a week, enjoy:beer:

5. MUFC

MUFC Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like you have an excellent trip planned. Can I suggest a couple of things which you may not have considered:

Steakhouse - Definitely make sure you visit a good steakhouse whilst you are there, and there are plenty to choose from. Most of the strip hotels have at least one steak restaurant.

Golf - Do you and your mates play golf? If you do then try and get a game in at some point, loads of amazing courses to choose from and club hire etc is not a problem.

Other than that it sounds like you have it covered! Have a great trip :thumbsup:

6. jamesnoon

jamesnoon Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks everyone for your suggestions. Cant believe it's still 6 months away! I booked it on new years day and that seems like ages ago!

I have checked out Machine Guns Vegas and I'm liking the look of the Gamers Experience package! Are there likely to be discount coupons available for this kinda thing when I get there or is it better to book in advance?

I am also going to try and convince my mates to go to Gordon Ramsays Steakhouse in Paris. Got awesome reviews but is going to be pricey!

Thanks again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.