1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Amazing Free Spin Occurrence!

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by yoyoseven, Apr 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yoyoseven

yoyoseven Grizzled Vereran

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So, I was playing the new Mirage/Dolphin game last night at 1500/pull. I caught the free spin bonus, with 25 free spins. While playing those free spins, I caught another 10 free spins. And then another 10, and then another 10, and then another, and then another. So what started out as 25 free spins turned into 75 free spins. Doubt if I'll see that happen again for a long time.

Only won about 63k out of the free spins, but I'm not complaining!

After that, I went back to Lucky Birds at 1000/pull to maximize LPs.

2. M_ILIS

M_ILIS VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    From my experience, the Free Spin Macaws show up much more frequently while in free spin mode than in regular play mode. I often get BONUS-BONUS-MACAW for +10 spins during free spin mode, but rarely get that otherwise. That said, getting FIVE +10s during one free spin session is pretty awesome!

3. Mitkraft

Mitkraft VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have an even more amazing occurence. Every time I get additional free spins while already in a free spin bonus, the next 10 spins will win nothing or next to nothing. Seriously, the Mirage game is cursed for me!

4. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been playing that game today at 600pp, I was going well to start and am now trying to get the level 4 bonus.

I'm down about 100k points, but have gone up a couple VIP levels and am closing in on Aria :D

5. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I like that, but good lord it takes forever to spin 75 times and you aren't winning any LPS!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.