1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bally's room configuration

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Skyler, Apr 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skyler

Skyler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My DH and I stayed at Bally's in the North tower once several years ago. Our room was really nice and it had a separate vanity area with a small sink just outside the bathroom. The room had a king bed.

I've looked at all the pics of Bally's north tower rooms I can find and I haven't seen a room like this.

I'm going with a friend in june and staying there and I'd like to have a room like this with two queens if possible. The extra vanity area would make it really nice for two women getting ready at the same time.

Has anyone stayed in a room like this that has two queen beds? Just wondering if that type of room even exists before I get there and ask for an upgrade to something they don't even have.

Thanks

2. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You were in what they now call a jr suite. These are located on their diamond floors. They are not published on their website, u have to be upgraded at check in. I am a total rewards member and have been upgraded on my last three stays.

3. Skyler

Skyler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought maybe that's what you guys were talking about on other threads when you said jr suite. Most suites only have king beds. I still wonder if these are available with two queens. I may have to wait until we get there to ask.

4. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have had their jr suite w two queens, same thing on diamond floor. The term "suite" is used quite liberally keep in mind. It's a large room w a separate vanity and sink w a coffee maker.

5. raisingoo

raisingoo Medium-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm echoing Captain Ron's comments...

One time, at Bally's, I checked in having booked a "regular" room in the North Tower. It was kind of early, maybe 11am, and I used the $20 trick to get upgraded. (I'm not a big player by any means.)

I guess it was too early, but the clerk said, "all we have ready now is Junior Suites, would this be OK?" and I said yes.

It wasn't really a "suite," just one big room. I had a king. But it did have the separate vanity/sink outside the bathroom (which, in turn, had its own sink).

I can't remember what floor it was on. Maybe 12th or something like that.

The room was fine. Very large, clean... maybe a little worn in places (the desk was showing some chipping), but otherwise OK.

So, try the $20 trick if you want. See if you can check in maybe late afternoon/early evening. The next step up is "Grand Suite" and maybe you can even get that if you time it right.

6. Skyler

Skyler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Our flight doesn't get in until late, but it's on a Wednesday night. We'll be lucky to arrive by 10pm. Maybe being in the middle of the week will help, but it's going to be a busy time because the following weekend is electric daisy carnival. Maybe they won't be arriving as early as Wednesday though.

7. vegas4pools

vegas4pools Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Staying 5 nights in June, South Tower room. 4 nights comped, 1 night was 40-something after tax. Is asking for a "Jr Suite N. Tower" at check-in asking the clerk for "too much" with a $20 tip? Think I may even increase my luck if I mention it's my wife's bday and how to get a bouquet delivered to the room? (It really is her bday) A larger room would be kind of nice for the 5 nights we will be there. Basic rooms get kind of small after the first few day!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.