1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

anyone used E Z rental car??

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by bigal3967, Apr 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigal3967

bigal3967 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Trying to finde the best deal for a trip June 26. Right now EZ has a good deal at $20 a day. Has anyone used them? Any surprises etc? Thanks for the help!

Big Al

2. HallOfPromise

HallOfPromise Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used them once for my last year trip. My experience was hassle free. My only negative was the long wait to check in due to their small counter space at the airport rental facility. It was about a 20min wait for only being behind about 4 other renters. (Granted it seemed to be the customers asking a LOT of questions.) But other than that it was hassle free, from the car I got to the price matching the estimate. Everything went as planned.

They may not have as many bells and whistles as the big guys, but they rent out cars all the same. And because they are very competitive with Advantage and Payless, they have some of the best rates.

And FWIW, I've chosen them for this year's trip too. I can't complain with $8/day.

3. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Regarding the 20 minute wait... I saw a similar thing at Advantage the 2 times I rented from them, though the wait was longer. It was like being at Taco Bell. There were like 15 people (4 or 5 groups) and when each one got up to the front, they'd say, "yeah... what kinda cars you got?" Wha??? You don't even have a reservation? Are you kidding me???

When our company contracted with National, I was soooo happy... we do pay more, but I'm often driving a vehicle with less than a couple thousand miles on it and I sail right past the counter up to the aisle... get in a vehicle and go.

4. bigal3967

bigal3967 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Any one else use EZ rental?

5. zamboni

zamboni VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We used them last Nov. No complaints. I was going to use them in Feb, but I got an unbelievable rate through Alamo and switched. But I wouldn't hesitate one second to use them again.

6. Blatz

Blatz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Used EZ for my trip in Feb, was the only one in line, no insurance hard sells, free upgrade to full size and out of the rental terminal in less than 15 minutes. I'd recommend them, and use them again.

7. gregsmith

gregsmith Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Same good experience here matter of fact I have one of their cars now....a free upgrade to a Chevy Malibu from a economy size. Fast at check in and friendly!

8. Rodent Pack

Rodent Pack S.S. Minnow

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I first used EZ when I was getting ready to rent from Advantage that had a ridiculously long line. I walked over to EZ that had almost no line and they beat the price that I had on the Advantage reservation. Haven't used any other agency since. I do check others, but EZ has always had the best rates. Nice cars, pleasant service.

9. zignerlv

zignerlv VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I didn't use EZ but on my last trip I noticed at least a half hour line there at the desk while there was no significant line at any of the other rental companies desks.

10. npom

npom VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My son has used them a few times. No complaints.

11. 83trekker

83trekker Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just checked them out, and with me being from Canada and my credit card does not cover insurance, I always get the insurance to avoid any problems that might arise.

EZ rental and most of the others charge 20+ per day, i use CARRENTALS.COM and go through Fox and its 11 bucks a day for insurance which is a way better deal IF you get the insurance. I always think better safe then sorry for $35.97 for Thursday 10 am to Sunday 10 am.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.