1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

We can't have nice things!

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by LolaDoggie, Apr 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LolaDoggie

LolaDoggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Long story short, my Elvis posing on the Hilton marquee action figure is toast. Evidence points to Max, our 5 year old cat getting up on the top shelf of my office/sunroom/Vegas Shrine around 515am. When I got on scene the suspect was still up on the shelf with Elvis in pieces on the floor. Max claims he didn't do it, doesn't know how he got up there and that he was framed. (He has never shown interest in getting up on that shelf.) I had to grab a chair to get him down. Naturally he fought me the whole time. I'm the lone girl in a house of destructive men (husband and 2 cats)...I guess I just can't have nice things.

2. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cats = figurines behind glass. I'm sure Max is really sorry deep down.

3. sco5123

sco5123 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Aw what Josie said.

4. LolaDoggie

LolaDoggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's very kind of you to defend him Josie. But, I'm very sure he's not sorry. He's sorry he got caught, absolutely. Max is very Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Kitty. Sometimes he's very sweet and sometimes he's evil.

5. sco5123

sco5123 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    An evil cat? why keep him then? Sorry I never had pets.

6. bigdogmom

bigdogmom VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I call this picture "Guilty as Charged"... He's the only male kitty in the house (although his sister is just as bad.)

Which reminds me, I really need to move my Delft candlesticks off the fireplace mantel. SOMEONE already knocked over a big ceramic cat statue that was on there...

Attached Files:

7. LolaDoggie

LolaDoggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sco, it's a complicated relationship. I've had a lot of pets in my lifetime and I'm sure I'll have more before I'm gone and they're all different, they all have their own personalities.

8. justvisiting

justvisiting Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't you love it when tell them "BAD CAT" and they look around to see WHO you could be talking to?!!

Cheryl

9. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Lola

Your cat was bored and was doing a fun thing. You should have let him finish the
    job he was doing. He was tired of looking at your Elvis poster.

You might want to send him to work on a wall that needs to have wall paper removed.lol. Put him to work. He is just re-decorating your place.

You need to re-decorate by hanging different cat toys from the ceiling. That will keep him busy. Plus, he may want to get some new cat trees because he is bored
    with the old ones.

When your cat gives you the evil eye make sure you have a piece of rolled newspaper to defend yourself.lol.

Can you post a photo or video of your meany cat doing damages to your place?

SCO, PETS ARE FOREVER! They don't leave home. Never get a pet unless you are willing to give your pet all your love and attention nomatter how bad they may act.
    True pet lovers never give up their pets and give them up to animal shelters.
    When I was a little girl cats and dogs would show up at our door because someone would just throw them out. I truly enjoyed all of my pets. Lucy

10. jpw711

jpw711 Is that your cat?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nothing like looking (and yelling) for the cat for 30 minutes, to finally notice it is sitting on the couch staring at you.

I've always had good luck, the cats tiptoe pretty well, until I come in and catch them. Then all bets are off.

11. HoyaHeel

HoyaHeel Grammar Police & Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Our cat left us a spring offering of feathery bits, guts, and a lizard tail today. She likes to show she's earning her keep as a member of the family:peace: She was a stray who adopted us - my husband's very first cat ever - so it's been really fun seeing him learn about the minds of cats. And trying to explain how different they all are and have such varied personalities.

I'm sorry about your action figure. :cry:

12. kitson

kitson VIP Whale

so, was this an elvis action figure posing on a hilton hotel...or was this an elvis posing on a paris hilton action figure?

you could just give paris to the pussycat...an appropriate gift!

13. LolaDoggie

LolaDoggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.