1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Two accounts

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by sporty8705, Feb 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sporty8705

sporty8705 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have two Facebook accounts, one if for work, the other for family/friends.
    I play myVegas on both accounts, so I have points on both.

If i redeem things on both will I get in trouble?

Like if I use one account for the Adventure dome, a buffet and Food credit, and then use the work account for another Adventuredome will I get in trouble, even if I go to different booths, or spread them out over a few different hours?

What If I use the work account for something totally different that i am not using my personal account for, will that work possibly?

2. Boogaloo

Boogaloo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You need an MLife card when redeeming a reward (either in person or when booking a reservation), so you can't use two accounts to claim more rewards - at least after March 1 when they'll put up a 3 per account limit.

However, you could presumably have someone claim rewards from the account for you, though that would link up their MLife card with that account.

Not that I'm recommending it, I'm pretty certain that playing and trying to draw rewards with two accounts goes against the terms of service.

3. sporty8705

sporty8705 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh so.if i get three different things with my personal account and get a fourth different one with the work account i could get in trouble

4. travelfiend

travelfiend High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hmm, no I don't think that will work. You have to link your Mlife account to one Facebook account. Once you do that, you will not be able to link another FB account to that Mlife account.

5. onsan

onsan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Won't work, only way for this to work is if someone else redeems your lp under their name on your account. If they find out you're using multiple accounts, they will both get banned, and you will be a very sad panda.

6. Basti

Basti Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Playing multi accounts is against the rules. That should be all that matters.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.