1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Looks like a great place to be

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Molder66, Jan 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Molder66

Molder66 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow, I’m so glad I stumbled across this site.
    I have visited at least twice a year for the last four years, Usually a 5 day trip in summer and of course black Friday for sure. I also throw in a couple weekenders when I just need to get away from the real world, only a six hour drive or a one hour flight.

I always thought I was getting the short end on comps as I show up with a 5 to 7.5k roll and spend 6 to 8 hours on the floor, BJ and craps mostly, dabble in old reel slots for fun or to kill a few minutes waiting to meet up with friends. Love the travel reports, Natedog is my new hero. :nworthy:

As far as the “PET PEEVES” go, I’m the one who will work through the group of people standing in the middle of the isle, wait for them to start moving and put up as many obstructions in their path as I can, (I’m there to have fun and sometimes it’s fun to screw with them too). My only timeline is when is checkout and what time does my flight leave. (What day is it anyway? Whew, I’m still good.)

I am looking forward to getting to know everyone and someday sharing a beer and some good humored sarcasm.

2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board Molder66! Glad you've joined us. You'll find great folks on here always ready to talk about anything to do with their fav city. Chime in anytime!!

3. gongoman

gongoman MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome aboard:beer:

4. KellyLovesVegas

KellyLovesVegas Earthling/retired space nerd

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome! You've found the best Vegas board! When is your next trip?

5. Molder66

Molder66 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looking at early April right now. I'm in Phoenix area and can be there in 5-1/2 hrs so spur of the moment trips are always on my mind

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.