1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Binion's reward points

Discussion in 'Comps' started by doug2288, Jan 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doug2288

doug2288 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    base on their webside, Binion's comp system is much better than CET and Boyd's.
    ======================================================
    When you join Club Binion's, you will receive preferential consideration when booking room reservations. You may also receive special room discounts and complimentaries on your room, food and beverage, invitations to exclusive VIP special events and special promotions based on your rated play.

Club Binion's rewards slot and video poker players with Cash Back and Comps. Every 40 points earned = $1 Cash Back and $2 in Comp Dollars. $5 coin-in = 1 point for slots and $8 coin-in = 1 point for video poker. It is that simple!

Members who play table games can earn Comp Dollars based on their rated play. Live Poker will earn $2 an hour in Comp dollars for their play.

To pre-register for a Club Binion's card, please complete the Internet Pre-registration card.

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I woudn't say their comp system is better. Mainly because the hotel isn't open there anymore and ther restaurant selection is slim as well.

What good is having points/comp at a place where you can't redeem them for much? Unless the Four Queens allows redemption of comps from Binion's over there?

3. salukidean

salukidean High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can use Binions comps for rooms at the Four Queens. As for restaurants, they have a deli, snack bar, Bennys Bullpen, and the steakhouse.

One other advantage of Binions is their daily spins. You can earn 3x per day....at 5 points, 30 points, and 300 points. The 5 point spin will likely earn a free drink, BOGO at the deli, or a keychain, The 30 point spin will earn a shirt, $10-15 food comp, or $25 free play. The 300 point spin can earn you $50 free play, $50 for the steakhouse, or other decent comps. Definitely take advantage of these spins if you play there.

4. atom

atom High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The "Mother Lode" promotion at Binions is indeed a good play. It's 5, 40 and 300 points (used to be 200, iirc). You earn the points, then swipe your card at a kiosk. The earning period is 2am-2am and you usually have at least 24 hours to redeem your prize. I usually do the 5 and the 40... I haven't made it to the 300 level, as it is not my primary place to play. I've gotten a couple t-shirts, some free play, $25 in promo chips, a couple coolers, a few free drinks and a lot of BOGOs for food. As a result I also get occassional room offers from Binions for the Four Queens.

5. bull1029

bull1029 Mr. Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So if you are a card holder at Four Queens, does this work the same way? Do you just swipe your 4Q card, or do you need a Binion's card? I thought the points built up simultaneously at both.

6. salukidean

salukidean High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Binions and Four Queens both have separate players clubs dedicated to their property. The only crossover is that Binions players can earn free rooms at Four Queens (or use comps to pay for them) since those are the only rooms between the two properties.

I'm not sure why they don't link the clubs and just make it one card....but its always been separate and don't see it changing anytime soon.

7. ankitnahar007

ankitnahar007 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Buddy,

I have never been to LAS VEGAS and don't actually live in USA either. So pretty much newbie question.

I play ONLINE POKER. But if someday when I visit Las Vegas and come to Binions to play LIVE POKER. I get $2 Comps / hr. Correct. Is that the only thing you get when playing live poker in Binions or how do you get those 5, 40, 300 points for free daily spins ? Can you get points too playing live poker along with $2 comp/hr ? :rolleyes2:

How long and easy its to get points by the way ? how much needs to be wagered to get up to 40 points in a day suppose. :drunk:

Thanks,
    Ankit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.