1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Max amount of chips?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by dunebug81, Jan 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dunebug81

dunebug81 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well that sucks, I just joined that group today!

I got a message that says I've collected the max amount of chips today. How many chips are you allowed to collect? What time can I start collecting chips again tomorrow?

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can collect from the timeline feeds (101 and 201 chips) up to 50,000 chips every 24 hours.

Say you started collecting today's chips at 1PM and got the "chip stack full" message at 3PM. At 1PM tomorrow, you can collect more chips, up to 50K again.

3. dunebug81

dunebug81 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok cool. thanks!

Ive not read this entire thread but is there a consensus on what games are better than others? I'm pretty sure blackjack is rigged. I can win all day long at $500 chips but as soon as I go to $2000 a hand or higher the dealer pulls out the miracle card to make 20/21 all day long. I personally like the bird game and the NYC game. I dont care much for the movie themed one. I've never had a big win on that one.

4. Iu25

Iu25 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    if you can get your chip stack up to around 200K-300K, try playing Excalibur for 1500 a spin. I started around 250K and never went below that for the next few weeks. I was up over a million at one point. Birds is a good game ot play at 1000k a spin as well.

BTW, Playstudios didnt like the fact that people were posting offers for things like rental cars, free slot play and other things on the board that were not partnered with MGM. THey gave MyVegas the option of taking these posts down, but that was about impossible to go back and go through each post to see what ones they didnt like. Playstudios left a bad taste in my mouth about this, so I cashed my rewards in and stopped playing the game. Good luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.