1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

My Halloween Cruise report

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by LucyR., Nov 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Everybody! Last year I was in Vegas for Halloween. This year I went on the Carnival Inspiration Ship for Halloween. I had a BLAST! Lots of people
    got dressed for Halloween. There were lots of parties and dancing everywhere on the ship.

I booked my own cabin. I had 2 couples who cruised with me. I then met a
    single man who was cruising by himself because his friend backed out of the cruise. So we hung out together everyday and became fast friends. The best
    part about him is that he is from Las Vegas and he liked me very much.
    We plan to meet in Vegas on Nov. 19th for dinner and nightclub. He likes to
    dance and is a senior like me. Plus, he plans to drive me around Vegas.
    No more buses for me.lol.

The food was great on the ship. The Entertainment shows were FANTASTIC!

There was dancing music everywhere. We all would start dancing anywere we heard music playing. There was a Halloween party for the kids and for any body that wanted to join in. A Halloween contest.

I got to see my friends on the video on my cabin t.v. They had on some cute costumes. We took lots of photos.

I always take gifts for the ship workers. I took them some cute Halloween spiders and I bought some of them gifts from the ship.
    The crew workers always appreciate the small gifts that I take for them.
    They like it better than money because it is considered a thoughtful gift.
    I also always tip the workers. Carnival has the tips taken out of my credit card and distributes the money tips to all the workers who served me.
    People also give extra money to the cabin stewards for extra services.

I plan to cruise every Halloween from now on because it was fun. Lucy

2. BlueSkadoo

BlueSkadoo VMB Sweetheart

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Invite us to the wedding, Lucy! :wave:

3. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi BLUE

I have been single for soooo many years that I don't know if I want to change my Life-Style.LOL.

I do plan to check him out to see if we are compatiable. I am very bossy and
    controling. He might get tired of me. He laughs at all of my jokes and is a super happy person.

Blue, you can be in the wedding.lol. You can wear your blue dress.lol. Lucy

4. S'AllGoodMan

S'AllGoodMan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Glad you had a great trip and made a love connection, or at least a like connection.

Way to go! :thumbsup:

Beth

5. Jerseyguy

Jerseyguy MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Very happy for you

People tell me companionship is wonderfull for mature people,no need to screw up a nice relationship by rushing in to marriage.
    My halloween cruise story :halloween night this quiet,so far,young lady shows up at the table on 10/31 wearing an old house coat and an old lady wig. OK no biggie right? When I asked her what she was,she said" I'm a transvestite silly" she then whipped open her robe and she had sewed up perfect "male parts" and attached them in the usual place. I cant describe the panic that ensued in the dinning room ,the help were laughing so hard some of them were crying. Old ladys came over to see what the fuss was,I thought one was going to have a stroke.
    At midnight when they had the costume parade on deck ,she whipped it open in front of about the cruise director ,he didnt know what to sayf or once.

6. Candy Apple

Candy Apple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lucy, I'm glad you had a good cruise.

While it may seem exciting to have a man to meet for dinner, I would still use my own transportation. If it was my mother or sister, I'd advise her against getting in a vehicle with someone who is practically a stranger.

Have fun and be safe!

7. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is good to play it safe in life

Candy, thank you for your advise. I will be real careful. I will invite him to
    have dinner with me at my hotel restaurant instead of going somewhere in his car. I shouldn't be so trusting with someone I hardly know.

I hold all of the cards which means he really likes me and will do whatever I want to do. He is not a pushy person or controling.
    There are several fun places near the hotel to have fun at.
    I really do need time to get to know him better. Thank you, Lucy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.