1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Christmas time in Vegas

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by 75VWnut, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 75VWnut

75VWnut Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am headed to Vegas the weekend after Thanksgiving and I am wondering if the hotels decorate for Christmas. I can understand them not going all out; not wanting to offend any of their guests, but I'm figuring they would do some type of decorating.

2. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Winter in venice at the venitian is pretty cool

Join us for Winter in Venice with this festive vacation package that puts you in the heart of the holiday season. Skate on the only rink on the Strip, or savor delicious holiday treats and specialty drinks. Enjoy the songs of carolers, dazzling festive décor, all crowned by a nightly holiday spectacular light show

3. rooster42000

rooster42000 Goat of all Goats , My Hero

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Christmas in vegas

Bellagio does a nice layout Christmas style in their conservatory, last year they had fake penguins skating around the Christmas village they make.

4. wroberson

wroberson Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was there December 18 last year and the Venitian was decked out. They had outdoor ice skating too. There's a ski area to on Mt. Charleston. Snowboarders were out doing their things. I took a nap at the campground parked in the sun. There's a waterfall if you like hiking. It's a climb though about 2 hours.

If you like driving, look for Christmas Tree Pass. Some really cool rock formations you can climb.

Thanksgiving is a bit early for Christmas Decorations from what I remember I was there for Thanksgiving last year.

5. Jameezy

Jameezy RIP Riviera

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Was there for xmas last 2 years. A lot of decorations and a huge xmas tree by venetian

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.