1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best CET rooms?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by win4me, Aug 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. win4me

win4me VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I get free rooms at all of the Vegas CET properties and usually stay in the Augustus Tower at Caesar's. I will be going in Oct. and I think there is a huge conference at that time, because the only thing coming up is the Roman Tower. I have an email out to my host, but if he can't get the Augustus or Octavius we may stay somewhere else.

So...which CET property would you recommend for 3 women sharing a room?

Priorties would be large, nice room and large bathroom (2 sinks a must). Do any properties have 2 bathrooms like Harrah's Tahoe?

Of secondary importance would be nice pool/s.

2. john39

john39 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What dates are you going? I will be there for G2E Oct 1-4

3. win4me

win4me VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oct. 11th through 14th

4. Echo27

Echo27 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bally's has pretty large rooms (and I think our rooms have had double sinks). Rio is also a suite hotel, but being off strip might not be your cup of tea. Good luck, no matter where you stay!

5. oc_guy

oc_guy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I recently stayed in a Petite Suite at Harrah's. I found it more than adequate, as long as 1 king bed and 1 queen pullout works for you. The bathroom has only 1 sink but a a very long extended vanity area that includes extra mirrors and a plush bench/stool. It's a very large and spacious room and they gave it to me right away when I asked if any suites were available (i had a comped regular room).

6. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hmmm

I would say Ballys north tower, Planet Hollywood view room, Paris red room or better. Certainly not Octavius or Augustus by any means, but nice rooms. All of these have pools that are OK...but you can walk over & use Caesars if you want.
    Of course Flamingo has the nicest pool after Caesars, but the only decent room is the GO room & quite tight for 3 women, imo. (one sink...)

7. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Paris red room is probably the way to go

I Need Spa
  8. ROTJob

ROTJob Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree with Bally's. The rooms are some of the largest I have seen and the location is fabulous. Plus, it is connected to Paris by a line of shops and good restaurants. For me, one of the biggest treats is having breakfast at Mon Ami Gabi every morning.

9. vegaslisa

vegaslisa Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just got back last night and stayed in Ballys NORTH tower. There were 3 of us and the rooms were huge and very nice. It was great having the connection to the Paris! No double sinks but nice bathrooms. Would stay here again for sure!

10. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't think she wants to go from Caesars to Ballys... I'm not sure any of them have 2 bathrooms unless you get a suite. Personally I'd stick with Caesars if you can. Then Paris would be my second choice.

11. queuetee

queuetee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Paris petite suite is basically one very large room with two full bathrooms....tub/toilet/sink in one and shower/toilet/sink in the other. There is a king sized bed and a couch but room for a roll-away if that is what you need.

12. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Paris (Red is the nicest) has only a single sink but does have a decent size vanity area. My mom, my son & I all fit our stuff with no problems (a few small shelves below too). The bathroom structure is the same in a standard room but the room doesn't have the pillowtop, flat panel TV, etc.

Here is a bathroom view (doesn't show tub & stand-alone shower - nearly all have the tub & shower separate)
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.