1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Resort fee at the Orleans

Discussion in 'Off-Strip Hotels' started by Bernie2, Aug 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bernie2

Bernie2 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had made a ressy at the Orleans from my B connected account and they charged the resort fee. This surprised me because other people have told when making a ressy on the B connected account they didn't pay the resort fee. It seems that their policy has changed.

2. Grasp

Grasp Low-Roller

Regardless whether I've booked online or by phone, whether it was a comped room or not, I think I've always been charged the resort fee. At least during the past 3-4 years.

3. keno60

keno60 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i have not been charged the fee when the room is comped. But when I reserved a room not comped. :cry:I have always been charged the resort fee.

4. Jimbucc

Jimbucc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Same with me.

5. spunky96

spunky96 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What do they charge for the resort fee? I just booked, 2 nights comped and 3 nights im paying for?

6. gigglemonkee

gigglemonkee Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did 3 nights through a host and no resort fee

7. jimboguy

jimboguy MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Orleans resort fee is $6 per room, per day.

8. HAWJOHN

HAWJOHN Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I made a reservation for Orleans at the B connected site for one night. I was charged only the room fee. When I checked out, I paid the six dollar resort fee.

9. bubbakitty

bubbakitty Doing retirement again and happily so....

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would add the 6 $ fee to your room rate....do you like it...go on from there...last time I checked it was 3 $....usually working through a host it is waived...I say usually as it is always waived for us but eventually if it happens then so be it.....is it worth the price..no....but what is 6 $....a bet at blackjack with a $ for the dealer......or somesuch.....I wouldn't worry too much about it....

get comped, get waived.....good luck!!

10. flysrb

flysrb Hey Now!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey now!
    I will find out on Labor Day. Booked thru B'Connected, wifey got 2 comped days for signing up with the B'Conn online, 3 days paid with FP and food credit, then I have 2 days comped over the weekend. They are pretty good about using the room comps on a weekend!

11. aliasyoshi

aliasyoshi Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have stayed there probably 5 or so times on a two night comp and have never been charged the resort fee.

12. dbueler

dbueler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We stayed for 7 nights a couple of weeks ago and had 3 rooms.

My room had 3 nights comped and 4 nights at $25/night. A resort fee was charged on the 4 paid nights but not on the 3 comped nights.

The other two rooms were all paid nights (my kids). A resort fee was NOT charged on either of the room bills. I didn't notice until I returned home they hadn't charged the resort fee, I'm sure it was an accident.

I wouldn't have complained tho, since $25 + $6 = $31 for an excellent room in a great property. We paid about the same for one room for 7 nights as I pay for 1 room for 1 night traveling on business.

diane

13. 21wins

21wins VIP Whale

As mentioned above I have not been charged a resort fee on comped rooms at the Orleans. Only charged when paying for a room there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.