1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Offer from m resort

Discussion in 'Comps' started by littlepiggie, May 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. littlepiggie

littlepiggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got an offer for 2 free nights and a free poker tournament with a 8k first prize. Anyone else playing? It was pretty awesome of them as they did not make me book the hotel and are just letting me play in the tourny? Any idea what type of play the expect just for a tournament entry? I really think I may be spreading myself a little thin around town. My last trip to vegas for awhile and I want to do everything.
    4 sleeps until 4 nights at the cosmo!!!!

2. SandsFan

SandsFan VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Video Poker Tournament

Just returned from 2 nights at Flamingo and 2 nights at the M. I received a flyer for a video poker tournament at the M with free 3 free nights. I called and was booked for the tournament and room at the same time. Tournament was two ten minute sessions and was fairly well organized. They had coffee, juice and cookies for after the session. I also received a gift at check in and a couple medallions of the tournament.

I did not place and had to fly out before the second chance give away. I did get a random $50 free play at one of the sessions and had a great time.

I would imagine the poker tournament will be somewhat similar in check in, organization, etc.

Hope this helps.

The 3 P trip (Paris, Palms and ??)
    The 3 P Trip (Paris, Palms and ??)
  3. littlepiggie

littlepiggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Sands. How many people did they have show up for the tournament. To bad you didn't win but at least you had fun

4. SandsFan

SandsFan VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not sure how many people total. I know my points were too low to qualify (lady next to me had three times my points) so I never looked at the rating. I would guess 200 to 250.

The 3 P trip (Paris, Palms and ??)
    The 3 P Trip (Paris, Palms and ??)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.